CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Need help finding my Blackberry Network MEP Code

what details would i need to find my blackberry Network MEP Code and could anyone on this forum be kind enough to generate a code for me please thank you very much guys
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

Default Blackberry unlock code - MEP code

If you need the unlock code (MEP unlock code) to unlock your Blackberry you can get it from Blackberry unlocking services online or by contacting your carrier asking them if they can provide it to you.

The MEP code is a unique unlock code which can be used to unlock your Blackberry for it to be used with SIM cards from other carriers.

You only need to insert the unlock code once to unlock your Blackberry forever.
    The information needed to get the unlock code (MEP Code) is depended on the service you are using...
    Some unlocking service can provide you the unlock code by carrier, MEP ID and IMEI of your Blackberry....

Basically, what is needed is the IMEI number of your Blackberry (you can find it by dialing *#06#) The carrier name of the original service provider or the MEP ID of the device and the Blackberry model that you want to unlock.

If you need the MEP ID of your Blackberry then you can use a MEP ID reader or by going into the "Help me screen" on your Blackberry.
    CrackBerry Genius

Plenty of unlocking services here to choose from.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,739 Global Posts

Go to ebay and search for Blackberry unlock codes. Number of options there for $0.99.
    I used a guy by the name of Myhoian. Unlocked 4 BBs from him. Very prompt service.
    Through the Years :2001 Ericsson T29s> Sony Z5> Sony Z7> SE Z600>Moto A760> RAZR V3>Razr V3i>BB 8800>BB 9500 >BB 9800>Bold 9900..RIM Returns with a bang

Life was much simpler when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I dont want to pay for it because im broke, i
    is anyone here kind enough to help me generate the code if i give the imei? u guys helped me access the engineering screens f
    by generating a code for me so thats why i think you guys can help with this code too cmon guys there must be a way to generate a code, if not ill beg my carrier to help me thanks guys its t-mobile btw
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,739 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbman93 View Post
    is anyone here kind enough to help me generate the code if i give the imei? u guys helped me access the engineering screens f
    by generating a code for me so thats why i think you guys can help with this code too cmon guys there must be a way to generate a code, if not ill beg my carrier to help me thanks guys its t-mobile btw
    You can buy a BB but can't pay $1.00 for unlocking it? Trust me its the easiest and fastes way to go.
    CrackBerry User

Meep! Meeep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help finding my Blackberry Network MEP Code-beaker__1260546463_7113.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,913 Global Posts

So last month you had an HTC Wildfire (Problem with my HTC Help me please) and now you have a BlackBerry, but you are too "broke" to pay a few dollars for a code??
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

ok u guys got me, I do have a htc wildfire and a blackberry but I don't feel its worth paying to unlock a phone, I took an black and white phone to a mobile phone fixing guy and asked him to unlock it.. as im a haggler i asked him to lower his usual price from £5 to £3 I was absolutely shocked when he said it is not possible to unlock it for under £20 and 2 whole working days, I tried explaining that the phone is worth about 50pence but he still couldnt unlock it for less than £20 thats why I wanna unlock it myself, u guys got me into the engineering screens last time all im asking is for a code to get me into the engineering screens, u guys gave mea code that worked before just hoping for 1 more thanks in advance
    CrackBerry User

what details would i need to find my blackberry Network MEP Code and could anyone on this forum be kind enough to generate a code for me please thank you very much guys
    This video outlines every step on how to find the mep code -

And the calculator you need to make your password is here:
    Blackberry Engineering Screen Calculator
    CrackBerry User

It surely will be hard to find any such software which is going to generate any such MEP code as this is provided by network carrier. You will have to request the network carrier so that they can provide you with such code.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default hi

i need help from u help me to fine my mep code,this is my imei number 359202.04.479218.1
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wasty yo View Post
    i need help from u help me to fine my mep code,this is my imei number 359202.04.479218.1
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default hi

CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,143 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AC9A2F5

BBCalculator can unlock pretty much any pre os10 BlackBerry. Used it on my Rogers 9810 and Telus 9800.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Calderon View Post
    This video outlines every step on how to find the mep code -

And the calculator you need to make your password is here:
    Blackberry Engineering Screen Calculator
    Once you get your MEP code, turn off your wireless radio on your phone.
    Go to SETTING or OPTIONS.
    Then go to ADVANCE OPTIONS.
    Then go to SIM CARD
    Type "MEPD" on your phone.
    You should see "Network as Active"
    Hold SHIFT + type "MEPE" or "MEP2"
    You should see "Network as Disabled"
    You are now the proud owner of an unlocked Blackberry
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default blackbeery country lock unlocking

please i need help for you i use tmobile blackberry 9900 bold now i am live in kuwait now i want to unlock my mobile and i am using anthore network i need help for you
    CrackBerry Newbie

hai my dear this is my imei no 356840040188061 i want to MEP no
    CrackBerry Newbie

Please help and fix mine for me. Contact me on facebook Queku Adjetey
    CrackBerry Newbie

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Network MEP Code (6 left)

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    993 Global Posts

Hi People

I have a PlayBook LTE but I don't know the carrier that it's locked to. It's not stolen though (I have the Box!) and I did an IMEI check with Telus, Bell and Rogers which it can run on their respective networks.

Would it be just sufficient if I provide the IMEI and the PRD Code (PRD-XXXXX-XXX) to whatever Unlocking service to unlock my PlayBook? Thanks
    Sole IT Dude in the House
    Maintained PC's : 2x PC's, 1x Laptop
    Maintained Mobile Phones : BlackBerry Z30 (STA100-2), BlackBerry Z10 (STL100-2), BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB, BlackBerry PlayBook LTE, iPhone 4 16GB
    Preferred Solution : Get lots of $$$ and set up BES 10 :nerd: BlackBerry for everyone!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

i will help U
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

@bbman93,
    "what details would i need to find my blackberry Network MEP Code and could anyone on this forum be kind enough to generate a code for me please thank you very much guys"

What's your BlackBerry model? Network Provider?
    If you want MEP code (Unlock code) just you need details for your Mobile model,Network provider, Country and IMEI. You can request your Network provider and get the code..If the deny. You may look at any third party providers. You can try legit site TheUnlockArena.com where they provide permanent unlock code along with free unlocking instructions through your E-mail..Then you can use this code to unlock your mobile...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by f0xG3 View Post
    Hi People

I have a PlayBook LTE but I don't know the carrier that it's locked to. It's not stolen though (I have the Box!) and I did an IMEI check with Telus, Bell and Rogers which it can run on their respective networks.

Would it be just sufficient if I provide the IMEI and the PRD Code (PRD-XXXXX-XXX) to whatever Unlocking service to unlock my PlayBook? Thanks
    I can help you for unlock your Playbook LTE.
    I love Z10. Feel free to add my BBM: 2AB07F7E