Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,126 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default just submitted to CrackBerryUnlock to unlock Z10

Hoping it unlocks my Koodo Z10.

All I'm reading is people having issues unlocking.

There's even a disclaimer from CrackBerryUnlock saying about 20% of unlocks don't work!
    I LOVE MY 8310 9700 9900 Z10 Z30 Passport!
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts

some of the IMEI's are not in the system for some reason, I had the issue with a Rogers device I had to ship.

It was eventually sorted out.

But I dont see there being any other issues, I have unlocked 6 since
    BIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
    @Fubaz
    Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview

We don't BEND, WE BLEND #TeamBlackBerry
    Thanked by:
    bluetroll (02-18-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,126 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

wicked, thanks.

I was hoping to get it unlocked so I can throw in a T-Mo sim card next week, when I head to USA.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I've been waiting 48 hours for unlock on my O2 UK Z10 from CrackberryUnlocking.
    Before that I tried cellunlock. They said: ""We checked the IMEI you provided again and the code is not available for that phone."

Next option is Unlock Blackberry Z10 - Mobileunlocked.co.uk
    "We've got two different options, which use different databases. One is an average turnaround of 2 - 3 hours, and the other is 3 - 12 hours. Select O2 on the page below, and you'll be able to see the options we have: http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/blackberry/z10/"
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,126 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Just got my unlock code for Koodo Z10!

Just entered the code and it worked!

Thanks CrackBerry Unlocking!

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerryUnlocking (02-19-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Hi, Im also siiting with a z10 O2 Uk locked, was going to try the crackberry unlocking service. Tried a previous service ( twice) and now I only 3 attempts left, please let me know if they were able to provide you with the correct code and if it worked first time.
    Store Support

Quote Originally Posted by lesmartin View Post
    Hi, Im also siiting with a z10 O2 Uk locked, was going to try the crackberry unlocking service. Tried a previous service ( twice) and now I only 3 attempts left, please let me know if they were able to provide you with the correct code and if it worked first time.
    Hi LesMartin-

Please contact us on our site before placing your order.
    Official support for CrackBerryUnlocking.com | Unlock codes for BlackBerry smartphones
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerryUnlocking View Post
    Hi LesMartin-

Yea so you can tell them they have to spend $150 for the code like you did with me right?
    Store Support

Quote Originally Posted by chade014 View Post
    Yea so you can tell them they have to spend $150 for the code like you did with me right?
    Every person's situation is unique. We don't personally know who you are and aren't singling anyone out. If you were told your only option was our [NOT LISTED] option, this is because your IMEI wasn't in the carrier's database which is completely beyond our control. The [NOT LISTED] option retrieves the unlock code from a master BlackBerry database, instead. It's just luck of the draw with the Z10s.
    Official support for CrackBerryUnlocking.com | Unlock codes for BlackBerry smartphones
    CrackBerry User

Every person's situation is unique. We don't personally know who you are and aren't singling anyone out. If you were told your only option was our [NOT LISTED] option, this is because your IMEI wasn't in the carrier's database which is completely beyond our control. The [NOT LISTED] option retrieves the unlock code from a master BlackBerry database, instead. It's just luck of the draw with the Z10s.
    Which is $150 and you rip people off by doing that.
    CrackBerry Abuser

and unlocking o2 uk is only 15gbp charge https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?...locking%20Form
    for contract ppl is for free and prepaid need to be topup with 15gbp
    Last edited by lbfe; 02-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I used this site and they were fast plus I found 50% code so it was only 20 $ try it got the code in less that 4 hours.cellphoneunlock.net
    50% Code : blackberryretailmenot
    Banned

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Hi, I have a koodo z10 with 4 attempts left.. Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking gave me a wrong code that didn't work... what are my options?

Edit: they also refuse to reimburse me, if anyone is thinking about going with them
    Banned

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lbfe View Post
    send me your imei on pm you get it for free (only for you kodo z10) and next time read before buy from pseudo unlocker that think only to make monney
    thank you, i pm'd you
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by madrid_kanye View Post
    Hi, I have a koodo z10 with 4 attempts left.. Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking gave me a wrong code that didn't work... what are my options?

Edit: they also refuse to reimburse me, if anyone is thinking about going with them
    I requested a code on friday but still waiting. We'll see if it works!
    CrackBerry User

Hi LesMartin-

Ordered the code yesterday Any (not listed) because of the attempts I left I do hope that you will be sending me the correct code.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

I had a Z10, unlocked it with the crackberry unlocking, no problem. Had to replace the phone (the camera went on the fritz). The new phone didn't unlock. Tried another service (mobileincanada) and got the same code. Called cellunlocker.net to see if they were having similar problems. Apparently the IMEIs or the unlock codes for Z10s aren't reliable so they recommend NOT trying to unlock the Z10 until the issue gets sorted out. He mentioned they needed more information from the manufacturers, so who knows what the issues are. Anyone with more technical know-how know what's going on?
    CrackBerry User

Ordered the code yesterday Any (not listed) because of the attempts I left I do hope that you will be sending me the correct code.
    I just ordered (not listed) too..
    CrackBerry User

i have had 2 koodo z10's now - one unlocked without any issues, the second one will not unlock - having no luck - any suggestions or new ideas out there yet?
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by ugulini View Post
    i have had 2 koodo z10's now - one unlocked without any issues, the second one will not unlock - having no luck - any suggestions or new ideas out there yet?
    Choose (Any, not listed) option from Crackberry unlocking. it worked with my phone!
    CrackBerry User

thanks MSL91 was that a second attempt for you, did you try another site without success first? I did, and i don't want to burn any more attempts since i am down to 5 on that device
    CrackBerry User

Yes I tried cellunlocker and koodo option at crackberry and both didnt work. You probably need the MEP2 code (which I used to unlock my device) when you choose unlisted they'll send you the mep2

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by MSL91 View Post
    Yes I tried cellunlocker and koodo option at crackberry and both didnt work. You probably need the MEP2 code (which I used to unlock my device) when you choose unlisted they'll send you the mep2

Posted via CB10
    Man, its just terrible that they are soaking people $150 for this service - it can't possibly cost them near that much.

does anyone have any idea where else these codes are available for koodo z10's that didn't unlock using the standard codes?
    CrackBerry User

having the issue with Koodo Z10..i'm down to 3 attempts... any new discoveries/alternatives besides that $150 bid?
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts

Why didn't you buy the Z10 as sim-free and therefore, factory unlocked?

Posted via CB10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast