- CrackBerry Abuser
01-30-2013, 06:49 AM #2
- 185 Posts
Yeah it is. We're a UK base company and do it quite a bit.
I'd suggest if you already have the unlock codes to try the MEP4, also known as the "Prov" code. Tesco Mobile don't lock the Network lock on their phones, so using the traditional NCK (MEP2) won't work.
If you have any questions post the codes you've received here, with the names the supplier has given them, and I'll advise which one you need.
Hope that helps.
- By ahdrew in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 18Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:36 AM
- By ahdrew in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 18Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:36 AM
- By NintendoLinky in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2008, 04:28 AM
- By cboklahung in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:14 AM
- By ferritt in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:56 PM