Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default ATT said they don't have unlock code for me because my torch 9800 is exclusive for AT

Hi I just got my blackberry torch 9800 from ATT. I need to unlock it. I am new to this website. May I know your email, so I can email you my IMEI number? Also I don't have data plan, so I can use any downloaded applications or use the App World at my torch. The error message is "the data service not operational". My question is that after unlocked this phone, can I use App World without data plan subscription? If I can not, how can I remove this restriction? Please help!! Million thanks.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #352  

Quote Originally Posted by member95054 View Post
    Hi I just got my blackberry torch 9800 from ATT. I need to unlock it. I am new to this website. May I know your email, so I can email you my IMEI number? Also I don't have data plan, so I can use any downloaded applications or use the App World at my torch. The error message is "the data service not operational". My question is that after unlocked this phone, can I use App World without data plan subscription? If I can not, how can I remove this restriction? Please help!! Million thanks.
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry but you will still need a Blackberry Data Plan to use Data on your phone.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote: We can help you unlock your Blackberry but you will still need a Blackberry Data Plan to use Data on your phone.

Do I have to have data plan to use my application? For Example, can I use WiFi to access my application? This phone will be used at oversea, if it can only use ATT's data plan, then it is too expensive for oversea use. Thanks.

How can I proceed for the unlocked code? How much does it cost? Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Depending on what OS you're running, you will need a blackberry data plan with BIS in order to use wifi.
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    29034D03

Heyy guys i need some help i got a torch and when i go to unlock it , it says CODE ERROR what should i do
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by XxXMichaelXxX View Post
    Heyy guys i need some help i got a torch and when i go to unlock it , it says CODE ERROR what should i do
    Dont enter the code again, Email the company you got the code from and reconfirm your phone model, IMEI and network with them and they should help.

If they won't help then let me know, we will help you out with a new code

Just email me
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: How to Unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 by Code

dear sir my BB9800 have the imei: 353489046877062, can we receive unlock code?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I need help unlockinv my blackberry torch

Can you assist in unlocking my blackberry torch 9800? I am travelling overseas in 2 weeks and I need it unlocked. If you can help it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Default How to Unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 by Code

Quote Originally Posted by mizzeslady View Post
    Can you assist in unlocking my blackberry torch 9800? I am travelling overseas in 2 weeks and I need it unlocked. If you can help it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Just purchase the code and well get it to you.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Unlock code

Please could you help me with an unlock code for my blackberry torch 9800 and instructions how to do it.
    IMEI:353489048332876

Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by share75 View Post
    Please could you help me with an unlock code for my blackberry torch 9800 and instructions how to do it.

Thanks
    Just purchase a code :-)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by share75 View Post

Thanks
    Just purchase a code
    CrackBerry Newbie

HI,

If I have read correctly than with a code I will be able to unlock a Torch 9800 , and use on whatever provider I want, but the apps wont be available without a data plan? I have an old 9800 that I want to give to my 11 year old daughter but I only want to use a prepaid plan for texting only. Is there any way to access the app world from on the computer to put on the phone?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigris View Post
    HI,

If I have read correctly than with a code I will be able to unlock a Torch 9800 , and use on whatever provider I want, but the apps wont be available without a data plan? I have an old 9800 that I want to give to my 11 year old daughter but I only want to use a prepaid plan for texting only. Is there any way to access the app world from on the computer to put on the phone?
    Yes and no sorry.
    CrackBerry Newbie

But thanks for the information
    CrackBerry Newbie

If have an unlocked phone and a plan on another phone can I move my sim card back and forth to use the phone and get apps?
    The first phone is a 9810 Virgin with full access the second phone is a 9800 unlocked that I got originally for parts but didnt need.
    Last edited by SassyTigris; 12-09-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: more information
    CrackBerry Newbie

If have an unlocked phone and a plan on another phone can I move my sim card back and forth to use the phone and get apps?
    The first phone is a 9810 Virgin with full access the second phone is a 9800 unlocked that I got originally for parts but didnt need.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigris View Post
    In theory it should.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default blackberry torch 9800 mep code

hi, any chance you could help me to get the mep code for my blackberry torch 9800?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brettberry2013 View Post
    hi, any chance you could help me to get the mep code for my blackberry torch 9800?
    Need to purchase a code.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Unhappy What is the best carrier to use when unlocking an AT&T Blackberry 9800 and will I get Internet?

I HATE AT&T and I have a Blackberry Torch 9800 that I want to use on another carrier's pay as you go plan. Can someone tell me 1. What is the best carrier to use 2. How do i go about this and 3. Will I be able to use the internet? I called AT&T and of course, they say it's not possible but then they say, "if you're lucky enough to do it, you'll NEVER get the internet."
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

We can unlock your BlackBerry for only $5.00 Use it on any GSM carrier worldwide. Email nkg4141@gmail.com if you have any questions
    BB Storm, Bold, Curve, I phone 4, PlayBook, Droid 2 Global, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Droid Charge
    We unlock all phones remotely worldwide
  23. curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

Man my head is spinning clicking through offers and ads caliming to give you an unlock code if you will just accept ONE offer blah blah blah.
    I got to get up in a few hours and I must get to bed and give up the search for now. (Obama does not have me un-employed yet) curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net is my email address if someone can clue me in on the process of unlocking this BB9800 IMEI 353490.04.437829.3
    THANKS IN ADVANCE for any great and wonderful soul that can help..
  24. curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

353490.04.437829.3 is IMEI curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net is email please help me get out of AT&T Jail
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi,

its your lucky day,

sent you a complimentary code!

Cheers,

Jeffrey
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net View Post
    Man my head is spinning clicking through offers and ads caliming to give you an unlock code if you will just accept ONE offer blah blah blah.
    I got to get up in a few hours and I must get to bed and give up the search for now. (Obama does not have me un-employed yet) curtisfnwayne@suddenlink.net is my email address if someone can clue me in on the process of unlocking this BB9800 IMEI 353490.04.437829.3
    THANKS IN ADVANCE for any great and wonderful soul that can help..
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!

Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast