03-30-17 11:34 AM
137 ... 456
tools
    Hey there MrEvets,

how are you!

thanks for your purchase, please email us at sales @BlackberryCodeSource.com and we can have it checked and resend it asap.

If you prefer you can also pm me with the imei and we can check it and help

I just used your service for unlocking my Priv and we are still waiting on our code and when I email you it says your email box is full! Can someone get back to me please
    12-15-16 12:27 AM
    I had ordered and paid for Priv unlock code on December 22, 2016. I have not received my code yet, nor there is any update or follow-up email except for automatically generated emails. I had requested updates at least 3 times, but no response. Would you please look at my issue? I had sent PM as well
    12-28-16 04:13 PM
    If i was people I would stop using this company they are horrible for ever getting back to people, their codes take up to a week to get. I do not reccomed this company at all. their mail box is constantly full, they never return emails. Not a good way to make a good name for yourself!
    12-30-16 08:17 AM
    Hi MrEvets,

We replied to you asking for you to email us directly with the IMEI# and we could help.

You should have already got a reply and either the unlock code or a refund if there was no code available for your phones IMEI#

Did you not receive a reply?

If not please pm me with the phones IMEI# and we can help you out asap and I will ensure a speedy reply,
    we are here to help.

Also please accept our apology if there were any delays and any inconvenience was caused, we would like to offer you a credit to unlock another phone (any brand except apple) for free next time. Please PM me and we will help and provide details on the free unlock code credit.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

James
    01-01-17 09:35 AM
    Hi sdpml ,

Thanks for your post, we sent you an email and pm re the code.

your IMEI# keeps coming back as NOT FOUND via Telus.

We will try reprocessing it for you one more time with the not found method as per our email and if there is still no code available we will refund you asap monday as well as provide a credit to unlock another phone for free next time

Simply email anytime to redeem it

Best Regards,

James
    01-01-17 09:35 AM
    Well, I did not get any code. Very disappointed. Please just refund me.

Thanks.
    01-03-17 09:41 PM
    Hi sdpml ,

Thanks for your post, we sent you an email and pm re the code.

your IMEI# keeps coming back as NOT FOUND via Telus.

We will try reprocessing it for you one more time with the not found method as per our email and if there is still no code available we will refund you asap monday as well as provide a credit to unlock another phone for free next time

Simply email anytime to redeem it

Best Regards,

James
    Hello,
    Please refund my full amount or I will open the case with PayPal. It is a crap bull**** service.
    01-05-17 10:24 AM
    Hi sdpml,

I just want to update you and let you know that the order has been cancelled and refunded in full already a few days ago

Please double check and you will see it is refunded.

Sorry your phone couldn't have a code processed for the IMEI#, it is an issue with your particular phone and can happen with refurbished, network repaired, blacklisted or prerelease, etc phones sometimes

We want customers to be happy when unlocking their phones, If you need to unlock another phone next time (any mode and make except iPhone) please email me and we will provide a FREE code to give you a chance to try our service again, we are usually very fast

Thanks for your patience,

Best Regards,

Sean

Well, I did not get any code. Very disappointed. Please just refund me.

Thanks.
    01-07-17 02:27 AM
    Folks...based on my recent experience with BlackberryCodeSource, I would like to add my voice to the many ppl here...DO NOT use this company! I will be outright and straight and say that I accidentally used a wrong email address (auto-correct ugh) and when I didn't see my unlock code after 24hrs and then found my error, I reached out to them, giving them the correct email address. They took days to get back, never sent the code, always had a reason for the delay, but no code. Suspecting fraud, I registered a dispute with Paypal (which BBCS didn't like and let me know in a lengthy email). Paypal ruled in my favor and actioned a refund...which FAILED as BBCSa apparently didn't have sufficient funds to refund me USD $22.95!!! I hope I will save someone else from this experience by posting this. #notimpressedatall
    01-28-17 03:22 PM
    UPDATE

Here is a video guide a customer made showing how easy it is to unlock a Blackberry PRIV!

hey like at 5:15 pm yesterday i ordered your unlock code, it said 1-12hours and it was clicked on tmobile

its been well past 12 hours since its 8 am now, please send me the code, been having this phone for a few days and i wanna use it
    03-30-17 07:10 AM
    Hi crimsonraven025,

How are you,

Thanks for posting,

As per our email, you selected Rogers Canada($25 12 hours average delivery) as the network your phone is LOCKED TO, but then you said the phone is LOCKED TO T-Mobile USA $45 (3-9 Business Days average delivery)

You selected the wrong network when ordering, as per our site you must select the correct network the phone is LOCKED TO.
    We will cancel the order and refund you no problem .

You can reorder by the correct method if you want but please be aware T-Mobile takes longer to process.

Thank you,

James
    hey like at 5:15 pm yesterday i ordered your unlock code, it said 1-12hours and it was clicked on tmobile

its been well past 12 hours since its 8 am now, please send me the code, been having this phone for a few days and i wanna use it
    03-30-17 11:33 AM
    Hi crimsonraven025,

Please email at the sales email and we will refund or help you reprocess by the correct T-Mobile Tool if you want to.

Thanks,
    James
    03-30-17 11:34 AM
137 ... 456