Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to Unlock Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 & 9930 with Unlock Code

Hey Crackberry,

We have been getting A LOT of demand and questions about unlocking the new Blackberry Bold touch 9900 and 9930. I think we can all safely say this will be Blackberry's flagship device of 2011 and we at UTP are very excited about this release!! With that being said....

The answer is YES!! The new Blackberry Bold Touch 9900/9930 will be and is 100% UNLOCKABLE!!!!

No matter what country & carrier the phone is locked to; T-mobile Verizon At&t Rogers Fido Telus Bell Koodo Mobilicity Virgin Mobile Wind O2 Vodafone Orange etc...

You will be able to INSTANTLY unlock your phone by either getting the Unlock code from us, one of the other great unlocker's on Crackberry, or even calling your carrier... the options are endless!!

Now the process of getting your 9900/9930 Unlock code is simple, fast, and the exact same as all other blackberry's......

Just retrieve the 15 digit IMEI out of your phone by typing in *#06# into the dialpad and give that to whoever you decide to get your unlock code from...

Once you receive your code just follow the simple unlocking instructions provided by your carrier or the unlocking company and you will have your Blackberry unlocked in MINUTES! It's simple, takes no technical knowledge, and ends with you simply just typing in the unlock code into the dialpad. It will say "Code Accepted", the phone will pick up your new network, and your ready to go!!

Once unlocked....

You can use your phone on ANY Gsm Carrier in the world!! Also, your phone will never re-lock, it won't void the warranty or harm the phone, you can swap sim cards back & forth as you like, it's 100% legal, & it even raises the re-seller value of your phone!!

AND THAT'S IT!! How to unlock your Blackberry Bold Touch 9900/9930 in a nutshell!!!

Be sure to ask us or any of the other unlocker's here on Crackberry about the 3G compatibility on your new carrier.

We can also help you move the data package over to your new network.

Anyways!! If you need help unlocking your Blackberry Bold Touch 9900/9930 or have ANY other questions about this new Blackberry please let us know, we're here to help.

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!!!

Last edited by unlockthatphonecom; 07-04-2011 at 07:41 PM.

great post! very helpful. Very excited about the new bold touch as well yayyyy!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Also if anyone already has their unlock code and needs help with the unlocking process we have a "how to unlock blackberry bold touch 9900/9930" video tutorial. Can't put it on here but we'd be more than happy to send it to you! Most times seeing the steps done is much easier than reading them.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unlockthatphonecom View Post
    Also if anyone already has their unlock code and needs help with the unlocking process we have a "how to unlock blackberry bold touch 9900/9930" video tutorial. Can't put it on here but we'd be more than happy to send it to you! Most times seeing the steps done is much easier than reading them.
    I'll second that last sentence...take a couple minutes and watch a video. It will all go so much smoother.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

^thank you!! If pictures say a thousand words, than video's must.... well.... i don't have a cool saying but you get the picture !! haha

only one month left of waiting!! WHOOP
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unlockingauthoritycom View Post
    only one month left of waiting!! WHOOP
    Hoping this thing lives up to the hype....not sure i can handle an epic fail.....
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,105 Global Posts

I think RIM has too much riding on these new arrivals right now...fingers crossed they don't mess it up!
    Visit us for all of your Unlocking Solutions at: TheRemoteUnlocker.com
    Always offering $10 unlock codes!!

Call us in Toronto at 647.478.7505 OR TOLL-FREE in the US at 1.877.806.2088, or Email us at sales@theremoteunlocker.com
    Follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

I think all the crap they are getting will kick their **** into gear. until than hopefully these get the job done
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

We have tested it with these two devices and have been successful.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

I am so waiting to get my self a Blackberry Bold 9900 - unlock it online and use it with any GSM carrier!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Alright everybody we finally got our first action with the 9900 and 9930(soon)!! Any questions please let us know ))

p.s. picking mine up on ebay today, hopefully see some great things from this BB when i get my hands on it
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierUnlock View Post
    We have tested it with these two devices and have been successful.
    we've had our listing up for months now but actually seeing them roll in is so nice!! just got mine today, unlocked it. Probably the happiest i've been in awhile seeing the words "code accepted" hahaa

i got it too. seems to be getting a handful of mediocre reviews but i friggin love it so far!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just unlocked my 9900! Thanks Unlockthatphone.com!
    Thanked by:
    unlockthatphonecom (08-15-2011) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Yosaki View Post
    Just unlocked my 9900! Thanks Unlockthatphone.com!
    always appreciate the props!! thank you for being a great customer
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Always great to hear! Keep it up!
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

we do our best! tryin to keep up wit the almight cellunlock haha
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Lol...most of us here are reliable
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

tmobile blackberry 9900 finally released! anyone needs help unlocking or any questions let us know
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  

Hey guys want to keep this going considering this is the blackberry that's going to keep RIM alive! (hopefully hehe) Any questions about unlocking, configuring, and anything else... we are here 24/7 to help you out
    CrackBerry User

Got my Sprint 9930 unlocked and using it on T-Mobile Network. But this smart phone seems pretty dumb considering I have no data capabilities whatsoever. PLEASE HELP!
    I called t-mobile to send servie books, but they're unsuccessful. Registered with the HRT but with no effect. Changed the APN settings with no effect. Switched to GSM network and 2G speeds with no effect. Nothing i do will enable the data capabilities over the wireless network. I only have data when in range of WiFi. this is extremely aggravating. Ive tried everything, even updating the OS which did nothing. Any suggestions???
    CrackBerry Genius

Thanks for the SPAM
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Blackberry Bold 9900 locked to NTT Docomo in Japan

Hi,
    im currently in Japan but would be leaving this country for good in a couple of weeks. i intend to pick up a bold 9900(brand new) from an online store in japan as i am noticing a v cheap price tag on it. the seller has published that the device comes locked to NTT Docomo in Japan. i do not want to purchase a connection from docomo, just carry the device with me and use it in the next country i will go to. my question to you is - can i unlock this device without activating a cellular connection to docomo ? thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Default How to Unlock Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 & 9930 with Unlock Code

Quote Originally Posted by PritishMohanty View Post
    Hi,
    im currently in Japan but would be leaving this country for good in a couple of weeks. i intend to pick up a bold 9900(brand new) from an online store in japan as i am noticing a v cheap price tag on it. the seller has published that the device comes locked to NTT Docomo in Japan. i do not want to purchase a connection from docomo, just carry the device with me and use it in the next country i will go to. my question to you is - can i unlock this device without activating a cellular connection to docomo ? thanks
    Yes no problem at all.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast