Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Like Tree3Likes
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

I paid and the The screen is hanging for me as well, it says CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE
    Your order has been successfully created and is being processed. Please stand by...

the url string is http://connectingtoarandomserver.com...howCode%3Dtrue

email sent, PM sent!! HELP!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Unlock code not delivered

Hi,

I ordered one unlock code for my Blackberry Bold handset and made a payment through my paypal account.
    I haven't received the code yet. The details of the paypal transaction are as follows:

Instant Blackberry Unlock Code - IMEI: 3568************
    Transaction No. 647545

I am getting this message for the last 2 hours:

CALCULATING YOUR UNLOCK CODE
    Your order has been successfully created and is being processed. Please stand by

I have sent mail to james, your contact page and info email id's and havent got any reply. Its been more than 18hrs now.

Shailender Sindhu
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Shailender Sindhu View Post
    Hi,

I have sent mail to james, your contact page and info email id's and havent got any reply. Its been more than 18hrs now.
    Please feel free to check out our website for your unlocking needs. We have 24/7 customer support available via email, always process codes within the advertised time frame, and offer many of our Blackberry codes for under $2. Can't go wrong if you are having issues elsewhere and turnaround time is sensitive to your needs.

If you mention your user name from Crackberry with the Paypal payment, I will refund 20% of the cost as a referral discount.

Good luck!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have same situation. I made payment and there was no unlocked code provided throught email or on screen.
    I emailed last night but no feedback.
    This is a bulk****,cheating website. People should get away from this.
    Make sure people who own this forum should have self-respect. Please do not cheat .All people have to work hard to get money, not a leave
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ngo Phuc View Post
    I have same situation. I made payment and there was no unlocked code provided throught email or on screen.
    I emailed last night but no feedback.
    This is a bulk****,cheating website. People should get away from this

Closing the thread. The OP has not visited CrackBerry for more than one month, and appears to have abandoned the thread and members who encounter problems.
    <a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
    CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910