Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Results 326 to 344 of 344
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Techmajesty1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #326  

    Default Re: How to unlock BB Curve 8520 (asks for MEP code)

    Quote Originally Posted by fangio1956 View Post
    hello i was wondering if anyone can help me unlock my blackberry curve 8520
    it is locked to o2 and i want to use it on anyother network
    the mep code is: MEP-06424-002
    and my imei number is:

    can someone send me a unlock code
    Great!!!!!!

    Even i was searcher like you when i got stuck in such problem, please visit this site you will get absolutely correct answer
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 05-07-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: removed IMEI
  2. zondray's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #327  

    Default

    Hi Guyz

    I am In South Africa Cape Town and I too have the same problem. My IMEI number is 354907040001636. How do I get to use my phone again?
  3. Simbarashe Chapoto Masara's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #328  

    Default

    Hie, i need a curve 8520 IMEI unlocked. Please assist me! Am in Zimbabwe!
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 05-07-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: removed IMEI
  4. trini donjuan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #329  

    Default

    how can i get the code to unlock my curve 8520? is there any way i can get for free?

    Mep code 10129-004
  5. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,299 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #330  

    Default How to unlock BB Curve 8520 (asks for MEP code)

    Quote Originally Posted by trini donjuan View Post
    how can i get the code to unlock my curve 8520? is there any way i can get for free?

    Mep code 10129-004
    Purchase one
  6. MinBerry01's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #331  

    Default

    Hey everyone, my girlfriend asked me if i could unlock her phone, a Blackberry 8520 Curve. I was playing smart and i locked her phone showing the MEP - 0 left message. I was to a lots of gsm services and they told me they couldn't fix it because it haven't released the program to unlock it or something like this, the only smart thing is to throw it at garbage. It is locked on Vodafone Spain and I'm from Romania and my carrier is Orange. From what i've read, first i must unlock the software for not showing me anymore the MEP-0, and the next step is unlocking to my carrier. If you could help me, guys, i would be very grateful, because she is pissing me off every day about her phone. Thanks.
  7. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,299 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #332  

    Default How to unlock BB Curve 8520 (asks for MEP code)

    Quote Originally Posted by MinBerry01 View Post
    Hey everyone, my girlfriend asked me if i could unlock her phone, a Blackberry 8520 Curve. I was playing smart and i locked her phone showing the MEP - 0 left message. I was to a lots of gsm services and they told me they couldn't fix it because it haven't released the program to unlock it or something like this, the only smart thing is to throw it at garbage. It is locked on Vodafone Spain and I'm from Romania and my carrier is Orange. From what i've read, first i must unlock the software for not showing me anymore the MEP-0, and the next step is unlocking to my carrier. If you could help me, guys, i would be very grateful, because she is pissing me off every day about her phone. Thanks.
    Need to take it to a local shop who can via cable and software.
  8. MinBerry01's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #333  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinBerry01 View Post
    I went and they told me that they couldn't fix it. Is there another way of unlocking it?
  9. eddieniners's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #334  

    Default

    Hi would it be possible for you to send me an MEP unlock code for my blackberry curve
    model : 8520

    mep number : MEP-09292-004

    would be very grateful if you could get my sim card working
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 05-07-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: removed IMEI
  10. Jack_Yugis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    380 Posts
    #335  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddieniners View Post
    Hi would it be possible for you to send me an MEP unlock code for my blackberry curve
    model : 8520

    mep number : MEP-09292-004

    would be very grateful if you could get my sim card working
    You can contact to me.
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 05-07-2013 at 06:09 AM. Reason: removed IMEI
    I love Z10. Feel free to add my BBM: 2AB07F7E
  11. Rita Canimo1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #336  

    Default i want to know the mep cde of bb 8520

    How Canimo I unlock my blackberry 8520 and I want to know the mep code
  12. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,299 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #337  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Canimo1 View Post
    How Canimo I unlock my blackberry 8520 and I want to know the mep code
    Purchase a code or contact your carrier.
  13. Akhilesh Singh1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #338  

    Default Black berry 8520 mep code

    my imei - 351969041337909
    T.T.E US LISTED 89 NN PLZ GIVE ME MEP CODE FOR THIS IMEI NO.
    PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE......

    THANX


    EMAIL ID - cjine7@gmail.com
  14. Fe Calango's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #339  

    Default Unlock code for curve blackberry

    Please give me unlock mep code for my curve blackberry, its lock to rogers
    Last edited by naviwilliams; 06-26-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: IMEI removed.
  15. Gandhi Wajalejo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #340  

    Default

    How to unlock BB Curve 8520 and (asks for MEP code)
  16. evernon10's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #341  

    Default

    Hello, I have a Blackberry 8520 that is locked on Vodafone. The IMEI number is 351505.05.808136.8 does anyone know how I can get the unlock code for this? Many thanks
  17. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,299 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #342  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandhi Wajalejo View Post
    How to unlock BB Curve 8520 and (asks for MEP code)
    Just purchase a code.
  18. Akhilesh Singh1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #343  

    Default

    Plz reply


    my imei num is:- 351969041337909 reply mep code 0 left
  19. RD3192's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    #344  

    Default

    I need an MEP code for my BB Curve 8520
    IMEI: 358139043403603

    Can anyone help me PLEASE? I have tried EVERYTHING! Thanks
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Posting Permissions