CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default how to change My Number in unlocked phone?

I first used Verizon for a couple of weeks in the US and they unlocked the phone so I could use it overseas where I am now and will be for a year. I replaced the Verizon SIM card with a local one and everything is fine. Except my number still shows as my Verizon number and not the local one. Is there any way to change My Number to the new number?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Dial: ##000000 <send>

Change the first number there to your current phone number.
    Thanked by:
    malcolmsteele (01-31-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

That worked perfectly. Phone reset itself and new number was now My Number. Thanks.
    CrackBerry Newbie

How do you do this for the sprint version of the phone i tried the number you gace thisisallen and it didn't work.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thats because the MSL code on all Verizon phones is 000000.

On Sprint, they are different for every phone. You would have to call Sprint and see if they can give you the MSL.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i tried this ##000000 but it did not work on my phone but played around and found if you type in #111111 it worked maybe because my phone is from bell
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    381 Global Posts

Verizon ##000000 send me an email if you need more help.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,105 Global Posts

For other carriers, the 000000 will not work. You will have to contact your carrier
    Visit us for all of your Unlocking Solutions at: TheRemoteUnlocker.com
    Always offering $10 unlock codes!!

Call us in Toronto at 647.478.7505 OR TOLL-FREE in the US at 1.877.806.2088, or Email us at sales@theremoteunlocker.com
    Follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default how to change my own number on the 9630 using T-Mobile

described numbers didnt work for me with my 9630 Tour, its still showing the old phone number in it.
    it is unlocked and trying to configure for t-mobile.
    also the settings that i got from t-mobile is not making my 9630 work with the web, PLEASE HELP
    Thank You in advance
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

People have bought custom made service books from a company called berryology, might try them.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it

i tried this on a Sprint phone and suddenly i got "Too many password attempts" or something like it and my device got restarted. lol.

Any ideas how to change it on a unlocked Sprint.

I already tried ##000000 and ##111111
    Designers are the New Rockstars!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

You need the MSL code from Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

i got a phone from bell its a tour 9630 and i unlocked it to use on rogers...but the number in the my number on the phone log isnt mine.. by doing that did you change the previous number to yours?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have an unlocked BlackBerry Tour, and it won't let me dial using # first - I hold the Alt key down and it still just populates a 'Q'.
    I've already changed the number on the SIM card, and it still displays "My Number" as my friend's old number when I make calls.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default help

my girlfriend gave me a new phone from verizon a black berry curve and ive been trying to transfer my old cell number(verizon phone as well) into the black berry but all i get is the previous owner phone number i called the company to see if they could transfer my number into the blackberry but they couldnt they said that the phone is still under the previous owner and that they cannot switch the numbers until the previous owner decides to cancel his number from the blackberry is there any way that i can still program the phone without having the previous owner involved?
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,388 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Quote Originally Posted by ummblah13 View Post
    my girlfriend gave me a new phone from verizon a black berry curve and ive been trying to transfer my old cell number(verizon phone as well) into the black berry but all i get is the previous owner phone number i called the company to see if they could transfer my number into the blackberry but they couldnt they said that the phone is still under the previous owner and that they cannot switch the numbers until the previous owner decides to cancel his number from the blackberry is there any way that i can still program the phone without having the previous owner involved?
    You can program the phone number in the phone but that won't make it work unless Verizon puts your line on that ESN.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!