Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Help needed unlocking Curve 9360

Have recently upgraded to a 9360 and need to unlock it for networks, i purchased some (8 came through) unlock codes for the imei number and none of them worked I now only have 2 attempts left
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    295D7699

Hey, i can recommend you this website. I always use it and they in all cases sent me the correct one.

Unlock BlackBerry Instantly!
    CrackBerry User

You can also go to your carrier, and request to have it unlocked. As long as you've been a customer in good standing for a period of time they usually will do it. My carrier is T-mobile, and they unlocked my BB for free.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,110 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jgaymer View Post
    Have recently upgraded to a 9360 and need to unlock it for networks, i purchased some (8 came through) unlock codes for the imei number and none of them worked I now only have 2 attempts left
    Best thing is to forward the PRD # to the unlocking company that you have ordered your code from and they can unlock it with that info.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    PIN
    322E7D36

hey if you have not unlocked your 9360 i may be able to help, send me MEP, PRD and IMEI i can get the code for free. inbox me at micallan_17@yahoo.com. Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

We can help you unlock it just let us know. If you get 8 responses back then that company obviously is not a good one.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Unfortunately that's what happens when you buy from incompetent sites. We send only 1 code based on the model of your phone. Please let us know if you need help or visit Unlock Blackberry, Samsung & HTC| Unlock Codes| Unlocking Cell Phones to order the correct unlock code.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!