Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Factory Reset?

ok so i got this 9630 and it is unlocked. now the guy i bought it off of has some stuff on there so i want to do a factory reset or w/e. if i do that will the phone still be unlocked? dumb question i know but rather be safe than sorry. (*also how do i reset the / clear out all his crap on this phone?)

Thanks,

Ibiza Rocks

Once unlocked always unlocked.

Options>security>security wipe. Clears and restores factory settings. Takes a while.
    Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibiza_Rocks View Post
    ok so i got this 9630 and it is unlocked. now the guy i bought it off of has some stuff on there so i want to do a factory reset or w/e. if i do that will the phone still be unlocked? dumb question i know but rather be safe than sorry. (*also how do i reset the / clear out all his crap on this phone?)

Thanks,

Ibiza Rocks
    Once unlocked always unlocked
    CrackBerry Addict

agree with sedalia066...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,110 Global Posts

Thanks,

Ibiza Rocks
    even if you downgrade/upgrade software, your device will remain unlocked as well ..
    Banned

agreed with above all......
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

how do i remove the my phone number as it still shows the old number need this for storm 9530 as well as my 9630 as the security wipe didnt remove that

thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,110 Global Posts

You will need the SPC code in order to remove that phone # ...
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

how do i remove the my phone number as it still shows the old number need this for storm 9530 as well as my 9630 as the security wipe didnt remove that

thanks
    Which provider is your phone from? If it's from Verizon you can press Send ##000000 Send and you will be able to change the 10 digit mobile number and then press Menu/Save and the phone will reboot.

Always remember, unlocking a Blackberry is permanent, it will never relock. You can always wipe/reset/upgrade/downgrade and your Blackberry will always remain unlocked.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!