- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
Do I need a SIM ?
Just purchased a used 9900 from ebay which should arrive sometime next week. It is locked to Vodaphone (UK). I do not have a Vodaphone SIM - do I need to get one to unlock the phone or can I use the Virgin SIM from my 9790 ?
- 03-20-13, 06:22 AM #4
As others have mentioned, simply using the Virgin SIM card will do the trick.
However, if you run into any problems, you might then want to order a SIM card from Vodafone (which are free) just to check the phone isn't blocked. But that's only if you run into a problem.
All the best.
- By mandeepkavita in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-10, 04:31 PM
- By mandeepkavita in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-09, 01:28 PM
- By mfoster7 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-08, 04:26 PM
- By mradicchi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-08, 09:03 PM
- By lbsigman in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-08, 03:45 AM