Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By jesusdante
  • 1 Post By Kevin Michaluk
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    24167AD1
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default CRACKBERRYUNLOCKING: Best of the best!!!

Hello, just to thank Crackberry.com.....

i buy a phone "ready to unlock" and send it to my mail in Texas because I'm from Mexico, on receipt immediately connect me to the page crackberryunlocking and gave them my imei unfortunately did not appear in the lists of Rogers and I was afraid that it could not be unlocked, Crackberry staff very kindly offered me the option of unlocking (not listed) and in 30 hours I got my code, and today I'm enjoying my Z10 fully unlocked!

Thank you very much for such a professional service Crackberry ......hundred percent recommended

A hug from Monterrey ....

Dante
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerryUnlocking (02-21-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I got my Z10 unlocked. The process was simple and they were very helpful. Thanks CrackerryUnlocking. You Rock!

100% recommended.

Mandhir
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerryUnlocking (02-21-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Good work CrackberryUnlocking!

Congrats on your new z10's guys
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!

Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jesusdante View Post
    Hello, just to thank Crackberry.com.....

i buy a phone "ready to unlock" and send it to my mail in Texas because I'm from Mexico, on receipt immediately connect me to the page crackberryunlocking and gave them my imei unfortunately did not appear in the lists of Rogers and I was afraid that it could not be unlocked, Crackberry staff very kindly offered me the option of unlocking (not listed) and in 30 hours I got my code, and today I'm enjoying my Z10 fully unlocked!

Thank you very much for such a professional service Crackberry ......hundred percent recommended

A hug from Monterrey ....

Dante
    How much did you pay?
    Banned

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

it says koodo z10 unlocking has a high risk of failure.. anyone know what's up with this?

Worked great on my Rogers Z10. Code came within a few hours and worked first time. Looking forward to getting to the US and using a new SIM. Thanks Crackberry Unlocking!!
    CrackBerry User

thank you guys...after using two other services and only having two attempts left, you guys totally came through with the correct code.....will definitely recommend your service to all my BB buddies
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...

Great to hear all the positive feedback!

The CrackBerry Unlocking team is definitely doing their best to help everybody out here... the Z10 unlocking stuff is a bit crazy for whatever reason (not like the instant unlocks on BBOS phones), so there's a risk codes won't work (varies by carrier a bit). What is certain is that no matter what the team will do their best to help everybody out to their fullest.

This is a service we got into to help out CrackBerry users, so they'd have a vetted and trusted partner to work with.
    Kevin Michaluk
    Founder, CrackBerry.com
    Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
    nuangel2 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    Great to hear all the positive feedback!

The CrackBerry Unlocking team is definitely doing their best to help everybody out here... the Z10 unlocking stuff is a bit crazy for whatever reason (not like the instant unlocks on BBOS phones), so there's a risk codes won't work (varies by carrier a bit). What is certain is that no matter what the team will do their best to help everybody out to their fullest.

This is a service we got into to help out CrackBerry users, so they'd have a vetted and trusted partner to work with.
    Any luck with Koodo phones? i have one that i tried 2 codes from another provider on with no luck - i am nervous to keep triyng