- CrackBerry Newbie
- 5 Posts
CRACKBERRYUNLOCKING: Best of the best!!!
Hello, just to thank Crackberry.com.....
i buy a phone "ready to unlock" and send it to my mail in Texas because I'm from Mexico, on receipt immediately connect me to the page crackberryunlocking and gave them my imei unfortunately did not appear in the lists of Rogers and I was afraid that it could not be unlocked, Crackberry staff very kindly offered me the option of unlocking (not listed) and in 30 hours I got my code, and today I'm enjoying my Z10 fully unlocked!
Thank you very much for such a professional service Crackberry ......hundred percent recommended
A hug from Monterrey ....
- Founder, Fearless Leader of CrackBerry Nation
02-26-2013, 04:09 PM #8
- 3,185 Posts
- It's complicated...
Great to hear all the positive feedback!
The CrackBerry Unlocking team is definitely doing their best to help everybody out here... the Z10 unlocking stuff is a bit crazy for whatever reason (not like the instant unlocks on BBOS phones), so there's a risk codes won't work (varies by carrier a bit). What is certain is that no matter what the team will do their best to help everybody out to their fullest.
This is a service we got into to help out CrackBerry users, so they'd have a vetted and trusted partner to work with.Kevin Michaluk
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- By copysat in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 32Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:45 PM
- By treesheretostay in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 10-14-2009, 02:20 PM
- By Pedalboard in forum Hybrid OSReplies: 17Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:33 PM
- By Zwickliffe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:20 PM
- By Chiitown Kruger in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:49 AM