Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default CellUnlock.NET - Anyone?

Hi there,

I ordered unlock codes for my Bold 9700 (Bell) today and I just received unlock codes.

Just like any business pro I carry two phones and I accidentally typed in the IMEI for the company phone when I placed my order. I need to unlock my personal phone.

I admit this was my fault, but I cannot seem to reach anyone from the CellUnlock.NET team (phone or e-mail) to help resolve this issue.

I'm hoping someone on this forum might be able to share any experience with CellUnlock.NET. I found out about their site from CrackBerry.

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Yes - still looking to get a reply from CellUnlock.NET and a new set of unlock codes for the correct phone.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

All got resolved thanks to [Filth.Injector]!

I also just got the same unlock codes from CellUnlock.NET.

Cheers!
    Last edited by paxcorpus; 01-17-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FEF3BC

Always ready to Help with all your unlocking needs
    Thanked by:
    MobileMadness002 (03-28-2013) 
    Banned

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paxcorpus View Post
    Yes - still looking to get a reply from CellUnlock.NET and a new set of unlock codes for the correct phone.
    You can PM your IMEI and CARRIERS, Models to me now, I can get code for you - Free
    1 minute you have code unlock
    Last edited by Luckyman6886; 01-19-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

You cannot post IMEI ... Read the rules please.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Glad it got sorted out. We understand that mistakes happen and we are always here to help.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyman6886 View Post
    You can PM your IMEI and CARRIERS, Models to me now, I can get code for you - Free
    1 minute you have code unlock
    I have the moto MB865 ATRIX 2, im currently into at&t. Any help would be appriciated thank you have a great day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by petorras View Post
    Cellunlock.net is Not really a good service. Chat always offline and nobody answer the phone. I got an invalid code, took two days to get a request to confirm imei and no answer for two more days. I am trying a different company now and will ask a refund... If they ever answer
    We reply to every email we get, check your junk/spam folder. What is your order number, we will be more then happy to look it up for you.
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    CrackBerry Newbie

You are right Petorras
    Cellunlock.net don't reply to every email they get, look for my order 125589 since july 5h, I have sent several E-mails and phone calls, always getting voice mail, and they havent even have the courtisy of answer me, whats going on ??
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by migueld_mx2004 View Post
    You are right Petorras
    Cellunlock.net don't reply to every email they get, look for my order 125589 since july 5h, I have sent several E-mails and phone calls, always getting voice mail, and they havent even have the courtisy of answer me, whats going on ??
    Check your SPAM folder, we emailed you 3 times We will send you another email right away from another email address to make sure you get it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello. I bought Nokia Lumia 920 unlock long time ago. I tried to call you and email you guys. Still no luck.Order date: here is my order number and date 01/05/2013
    Order#: 132756. Please get back to me at earliest convenience.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I would not recommend cell unlock, Ordered an unlock code for a Lumia 920 over 10 business days ago and no response yet. Have left numerous voicemails and sent emails as well as replied to their online message serive and no response on any medium. As per their posts checked the spam folder and no correspondence, from cellunlock was there. Order number 133341.
    xdoomx likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default hy, i have a sony xperia j,

how can i unlock phone network ? france, orange
    thanks....h.m.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Lumia 920 unlock code

hello, my order number is 134538, placed 02/17/2013 at 01:51AM. Hope to get my UNLCOK CODE ASAP.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocknet View Post
    Check your SPAM folder, we emailed you 3 times We will send you another email right away from another email address to make sure you get it.
    Where is our refund? You sent us a bad code for z10 koodo.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by chade014 View Post
    Where is our refund? You sent us a bad code for z10 koodo.
    +1, worst service received as its almost impossible to get in touch with anyone

i'll have to file a paypal dispute soon if they don't respond...
    xdoomx likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: CellUnlock.NET - Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jwei View Post

Good luck with the PayPal dispute... I purchased 2 unlock codes from them about 6 month ago a couple days apart.. They ended up sending me the same code twice... I tried explaining to them I. A civil manner that they sent me the same code twice, I provided them proof of all our email correspondence and they kept sending me the same code over and over. I finally had enough after dozens of emails back and forth.. I filed a PayPal dispute... I provided PayPal with all the proof required, showing the email transactions and the receipts for 2 unlock codes for different iemi numbers.. In the end I lost the case because the dispute was not over a physical product.. Be case it was for a service rendered they could do nothing...
    Let this be a warning to anyone who thinks PayPal will always cover your back... They won't... Also a warning to anyone who has to deal with this company... Talking to them is like talking to a sack of bricks... They are fully aware that PayPal will never rule against them, and they will use it on there advantage...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jwei View Post

They should be banned from this place and not be allowed to advertise there service.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Cellunlock refunded me on Paypal recently for a code they couldn't provide. Hang in there. They're not great in replying to mails but you should get a refund..
    CrackBerry User

Hrmmm this makes me worried.

Thanks for the heads up. For now I'm holding off on the dispute as i hope the company just does the right thing and gives me a refund.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default terrible service from cellunlock.net

I ordered an iPhone 5 unlock (Fido) over a month ago (order #: 134663, placed 02/20/2013) from cellunlock.net. I tried calling the 800-number several times and left voice messages. I have also emailed them two times. They say it takes at most 14 days to unlock an iPhone 5 (Fido) on their website. It has been over a month, the phone is till locked and they haven't refunded the money.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Do not use this service at all

I would not recommend cell unlock, Ordered an unlock code for a Lumia 920 over 2 months ago, even though it says 5 - 10 business days for handling time and no response yet and no code either Have left numerous voicemails and sent emails as well as replied to their online message serive and no response on any medium. As per their posts checked the spam folder and no correspondence, from cellunlock was there. Order number 133341.
    Tried to contact them for a month and gave up. Feels more like a scam more than anything. Their customer service, is horrible and they do not respond to any emails or calls.

Please do not buy a code form them. Negative Infinity Stars
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Help plz

Hi I had requested for a unlock code from cellunlock. Net 25 days ago for nokia lumia 920 but they have just disappeared. What to do? Help plz
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default cellunlock Scam

I place an order for a lumia 920 unlock code December 2012,
    I have also made many requested for refund within the last 2 month,
    Till now 22/04/2013 I now received the code or refund.
    Celluock.net is a scam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast