- 02-25-13, 03:29 PM #3
The 9930 is CDMA which means it could only be unlocked from Sprint to be used on another CDMA network like Verizon. AT&T and T-Mobile are GSM which won't work. And I don't think $225 is too bad for a brand new Bold 9930. I'm guessing that it is brand new never used still in box?My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
- CrackBerry Genius
02-25-13, 03:32 PM #4
- 4,898 Posts
Actuall my 9930 is from sprint and i have unlocked it and used it on gsm networks in the Caribbean i dont see why it wouldn't work with gsm networks over here9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
Official AND Only Knight Of The Peevilicious Crew.
Everything I Post, You can Thank Peeves, If I Mess Up, Blame Wayne.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-25-13, 06:18 PM #7
- 853 Posts
We have unlocked many sprint and verizon 9930's for use with gsm networks
they will work with AT&T and T-Mo as well as any other gsm network in the world but on 2G speeds (EDGE)
But I can confirm it is unlockableBlackberryCodeSource.com
Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!
Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
- 03-01-13, 11:29 AM #8If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- By NeedMuhBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 12-04-11, 01:29 PM
- By sonsbb in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-11, 11:21 AM
- By jdaclutch in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-11, 11:14 PM
- By thephonerushdotcom in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-10, 08:35 AM
- By Maia in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-09, 03:04 PM