- 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM #3
The 9930 is CDMA which means it could only be unlocked from Sprint to be used on another CDMA network like Verizon. AT&T and T-Mobile are GSM which won't work. And I don't think $225 is too bad for a brand new Bold 9930. I'm guessing that it is brand new never used still in box?My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
Photo a Day Channel: C002B5A07
- CrackBerry Genius
02-25-2013, 04:32 PM #4
- 4,202 Posts
Actuall my 9930 is from sprint and i have unlocked it and used it on gsm networks in the Caribbean i dont see why it wouldn't work with gsm networks over here9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
Just A Berliever....
Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
By Joining My Music Channel
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-25-2013, 07:18 PM #7
- 426 Posts
We have unlocked many sprint and verizon 9930's for use with gsm networks
they will work with AT&T and T-Mo as well as any other gsm network in the world but on 2G speeds (EDGE)
But I can confirm it is unlockableCurrent Phones Z10, Q10, iP5, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One!
Best of all........ Q10!!!!!
- 03-01-2013, 12:29 PM #8Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By NeedMuhBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
- By sonsbb in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:21 PM
- By jdaclutch in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:14 AM
- By thephonerushdotcom in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:35 AM
- By Maia in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2009, 04:04 PM