- 02-25-2013, 03:29 PM #3
The 9930 is CDMA which means it could only be unlocked from Sprint to be used on another CDMA network like Verizon. AT&T and T-Mobile are GSM which won't work. And I don't think $225 is too bad for a brand new Bold 9930. I'm guessing that it is brand new never used still in box?Check out our blog!: http://conservativecornergroup.blogspot.com/
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-25-2013, 06:18 PM #7
- 412 Posts
We have unlocked many sprint and verizon 9930's for use with gsm networks
they will work with AT&T and T-Mo as well as any other gsm network in the world but on 2G speeds (EDGE)
But I can confirm it is unlockableBlackberryCodeSource
Current Phones Z10, Q10, iP5, Samsung GNote 2, HTC One!
Best of all........ Q10!!!!!
- 03-01-2013, 11:29 AM #8Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy.Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.
- By NeedMuhBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:29 PM
- By sonsbb in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
- By jdaclutch in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:14 PM
- By thephonerushdotcom in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:35 AM
- By Maia in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2009, 03:04 PM