Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 99
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Snipperdo17's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    885 Posts
    Global Posts
    993 Global Posts
    #26  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwei View Post
    Has anyone had luck with unlocking the z10? I think if we start a list it may be helpful.

    So far for my Koodo Z10

    BlackBerryCodeSource - no luck (1.5 days and 3 code attempts).
    Cellunlock.net - awaiting update/reply

    Meant to try crackberry's but didnt stumble across it until now. Definitely next...
    No luck with BlackBeryCodeSource? That is just great. I ordered one from them yesterday but still haven't received it yet.
  2. jwei's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #27  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snipperdo17 View Post
    No luck with BlackBeryCodeSource? That is just great. I ordered one from them yesterday but still haven't received it yet.
    Yep, I had a Koodo Z10. Used up 6 attempts since I thought I entered something wrong. Did get a refund after everything though, albeit frustrating and time consuming.

    Definitely wish I saw crackberry first!

    EDIT: I should add, I noticed some people recommending them before which is why I tried them. So doesnt necessarily mean it wont work.

    EDIT2: Cellunlock.net = no luck

    EDIT3: Crackberry's doesnt work either! All 3 providers gave the same code...
    Last edited by jwei; 02-11-2013 at 11:33 PM.
  3. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #28  

    Default

    so... at the moment the only one that apparently works without problems is Crackberry Unlock?
  4. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #29  

    Default

    I finally decided to order the code from Crackberry, they fortunately low down the price to 50 $ for O2 UK, now I'm waiting for the code, I hope they will be fast and will work !
    I will tell you later...
  5. gohan_bcc's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    425 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #30  

    Default

    Got another one unlocked through BlackBerrySourceCode. Straight up guy. Awesome to deal with!
  6. BlackberryCodeSource's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    539 Posts
    #31  

    Default

    Hey Snipperdo17,

    Shoot me an email I can check it for you and resend the code.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snipperdo17 View Post
    No luck with BlackBeryCodeSource? That is just great. I ordered one from them yesterday but still haven't received it yet.
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

    Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!

    Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
  7. lbfe's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    264 Posts
    #32  

    Default

    >>>>>>.....
    Last edited by lbfe; 02-25-2013 at 09:49 AM.
  8. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #33  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwei View Post
    Yep, I had a Koodo Z10. Used up 6 attempts since I thought I entered something wrong. Did get a refund after everything though, albeit frustrating and time consuming.

    Definitely wish I saw crackberry first!

    EDIT: I should add, I noticed some people recommending them before which is why I tried them. So doesnt necessarily mean it wont work.

    EDIT2: Cellunlock.net = no luck

    EDIT3: Crackberry's doesnt work either! All 3 providers gave the same code...
    I can understand your frustration, I hope you can sort it out..! I hope it will be easier for me with O2....
  9. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,297 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #34  

    Default BlackBerry Z10 Unlocking

    We just launched our Z10/Q10 unlocking service. So it's up and running and fully operational. Hope to see you all there. Unfortunately the cb promo is not apart of that purchase.
  10. MobileUnlocked's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    #35  

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    We've now got a few networks we unlock the Z10 from, including O2 UK (27.99) and AT&T.

    If anyone has any questions, please do let us know.
  11. jwei's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #36  

    Default

    Terrible experience with CrackberryUnlocking and Cellunlock.net in providing refunds.

    BlackberryCodeSource was the first one to acknowledge they couldn't provide a working code so they issued a refund immediately (great customer service from them, thanks again!)

    CrackBerry has suggested I refund the device, also requested for video evidence of the code not working (provided), yet they are not responding when I inquire about getting my refund.

    Cellunlock.net has not even responded to a single email...

    This is beginning to become a nightmare! If you have a Koodo/Telus Z10, just fork out the dough to get it from another network/wait it out!
  12. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #37  

    Default

    hi guys,
    I'm in big trouble too. Crackberry Unlock refund me promptly, so very kind and correct about this !! thank you
    but the code didn't work at all, is there anyone that can provide a 100% good code for my Z10 from O2 UK??
    I've only 8 attempts (tried both 16 digits and first 8 digits code...)
    Please, help!
    Thank you
  13. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,297 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #38  

    Default BlackBerry Z10 Unlocking

    Quote Originally Posted by brauliomax View Post
    hi guys,
    I'm in big trouble too. Crackberry Unlock refund me promptly, so very kind and correct about this !! thank you
    but the code didn't work at all, is there anyone that can provide a 100% good code for my Z10 from O2 UK??
    I've only 8 attempts (tried both 16 digits and first 8 digits code...)
    Please, help!
    Thank you
    I definitely can :-)
  14. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #39  

    Default

    thank you, just sent you a message through "contact us" in your website,
    waiting for good news... I hope !
  15. Cap_172R's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    #40  

    Default

    man.. reading this thread makes me worry... I need my Z10 unlocked - Rogers.
  16. hestonk's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #41  

    Default

    crackberryunlocking took 3 days for one phone and 1 day for the other one
    they barely responded when i asked them why they were taking so long...
    (2 bell phones)

    blackberrycodesource was the fastest - only 4 hours.
    (rogers/fido phone)

    needless to say, all the codes worked
    twitter: @hestonk
  17. Cap_172R's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    #42  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hestonk View Post
    crackberryunlocking took 3 days for one phone and 1 day for the other one
    they barely responded when i asked them why they were taking so long...
    (2 bell phones)

    blackberrycodesource was the fastest - only 4 hours.
    (rogers/fido phone)

    needless to say, all the codes worked


    I just received my unlock code from BlackberryCodeSource... i submitted my order around noon Thursday and i've just received the code (approximately 5mins now lol). It took longer than i expected and i've been anxiously waiting for it. IT WORKED!
  18. brauliomax's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #43  

    Default

    having a chat yesterday with a very kind man from a UK unlocker company we discover that probably the problem is that I have to put once an O2 sim in it and register to network, after you can put the new sim and go for unlock.
    It is possible that IMEI code is not registered as O2 code till you activate with one call with O2 sim in it ??
    Not having an O2 sim right now (I've just ordered one but have to wait till next week...) is there a way to bypass it ?
    If there's not all unlocker has to know it !
  19. chade014's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    95 Posts
    #44  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryCodeSource View Post
    Hey Snipperdo17,

    Shoot me an email I can check it for you and resend the code.

    I still have yet to get my refund from your company.
  20. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,297 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #45  

    Default BlackBerry Z10 Unlocking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap_172R View Post
    man.. reading this thread makes me worry... I need my Z10 unlocked - Rogers.
    Definitely can unlock it for you.
  21. Ralph Hibbert's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #46  

    Default

    i do legitimate Z10 unlocking.. if anyone is interested..
    Thanked by:
    xdoomx (02-17-2013) 
  22. bharuch7282's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    299 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask !!!!!!!!
    #47  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Hibbert View Post
    i do legitimate Z10 unlocking.. if anyone is interested..
    I have koodo Z10 how much will u charge for the code. I have seen so many ppl not having luck with koodo unlocking.
  23. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,297 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    #48  

    Default BlackBerry Z10 Unlocking

    Quote Originally Posted by bharuch7282 View Post
    I have koodo Z10 how much will u charge for the code. I have seen so many ppl not having luck with koodo unlocking.
    I charge $30
  24. xdoomx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    #49  

    Default

    Im looking for an unlock code for Z10 on O2 UK (PRD 49737-042) - who is quick and the best?
  25. BlackberryCodeSource's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    539 Posts
    #50  

    Default

    Hi Cap_172R,

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Just glad your Z10 is unlocked now

    Have a great weekend

    Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap_172R View Post
    I just received my unlock code from BlackberryCodeSource... i submitted my order around noon Thursday and i've just received the code (approximately 5mins now lol). It took longer than i expected and i've been anxiously waiting for it. IT WORKED!
    BlackberryCodeSource.com

    Current Phones Z30, Q10, iP5S, Samsung GNote 3, HTC One M8!

    Can't wait for the one and only game changing......... BB Passport !!!!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unlocked FIDO Blackberry Z10 on AT&T
    By Stalmo in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
  2. Blackberry Curve Unlock Code Instructions?
    By murphydawg80 in forum BlackBerry Unlocking
    Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Blackberry 880 unlock Telus
    By Trekkerblock in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. BlackBerry 8800 unlocked questions
    By kaanicles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions