Blackberry 9780 only 3 tries left
Trying to unlock a blackberry on Cincinnati Bell's network here in Ohio.
I want to use it on T-Mobile.
it is a Blackberry 9780...I have tried 3 different services and cannot get it unlocked.
I fear I am going to hardware lock it.
I am not sure if it is because it is Cincinnati Bell...or what...
Please help. I have skype-chat if that makes it easier..
- 01-09-13, 06:05 AM #2
We're based in the UK - so I'm not sure how Bell usually work, but I would just suggest, have you attempted to use both the MEP2 and MEP4 unlock codes?
Some networks activate different locks on a phone, and this is when the alternative unlock codes are needed.
- By djsmok3 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-14, 08:37 AM
- By Lissette112 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-08, 11:39 AM
- By ginoharden in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-08, 01:08 PM
- By Naudan in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 18Last Post: 07-11-08, 09:48 AM
- By jgpippin in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-07, 03:43 PM