Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 8530/9330 Lifetimer

Has anyone ever been able reset the timers stored on the "BUYR" menu to 0 on newer BB models such as the 8530/9330? I am in need of a solution that can do this and am willing to pay for it. If anyone has any information on please respond or PM me. Thanks.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,029 Global Posts

That sounds fraudulent. Why would you need to do that?

Also, why did you post it in the Unlocking forum? That doesn't have anything to do with unlocking.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

For what it is worth, I can assure you that nothing fraudulent is involved here. This is very commonly done in overseas markets, where these phones will be going.

Many who develop unlocking solutions solutions are usually accessing the handsets in the same manner that would be required to do what I am asking about. For example from what I have read, the DM3 box Unlocking service does this as a bi-product of their unlocking, so I don't believe this is that crazy of a place to have posted (please recommend where it should have been).

I'm guessing by your response you haven't dealt with the lifetimers before? Has anyone else?
    CrackBerry Genius

It would need to be reflashed with RIM MFI .. You would need special access...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Smile

i can reset buyr timer 9330/8530

please contact me...
    CrackBerry Newbie

i cab do it
    pin : 33143054