Welcome to XDroid, not your average Android based theme. This theme is inspired by Motorola's Android device named "Droid X"... This was made to reflect everything from the icons to your unread messages to the function of the on screen widgets. Using the power of SVG code we provided a way to show the calendar and messages widget with a tap of the screen and still let the user hide it with one simple touch allowing them to see their wallpapers. Along with the widgets are the custom user defined icon spaces with the text under them to give that Android feel. We also have the Droid X style bottom launch dock which allows the user get to the dial pad / contacts / and app screen with a quick tap.

*To show and hide widgets on touch just tap the left side of the screen area and tap the tab to hide the widget...

*To show widgets on a non touch device please hit alt+1 to show calendar widget and hit alt+2 to hide - same applies to calendar widget but with alt+3 and alt+4

This theme has to be one of the most eye pleasing themes on the market - large icons and great functions make this a strong competitor.

BlackBerry Does - XDroid

Special Thanks to:
    John @ JP Designs
    Alex @ Ahaz Designs

Features:
    NEW Show/Hide Calendar & Messages Widgets
    NEW text under homescreen Icons
    4 Icon User Defined
    3 Icon Droid X Style Launcher
    Hidden Today thanks to custom widgets
    Colors that are easy on the eyes
    Icons ripped from Open Source Android structure
    Quick in PERFORMANCE
    Another WJD Designs Original

09-02-10 05:55 AM
    reminds me.. need to go order my droid X phone

oh ya, cool theme
    09-02-10 07:56 AM

oh ya, cool theme
    lol well for those who can't this isnt bad at all....
    09-02-10 11:05 AM

oh ya, cool theme
    With this theme, you wont need an X.
    09-02-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD