My 9630 just took a crap on me last night and I had the perfect theme for it but I just had my phone replaced with a bold. Anyways, when I restored my most recent backup for whatever reason my downloaded themes were not restored. If anyone can think of this theme and where to find it I would gladly appreciate it. It had smaller icons lined up along the bottom (8) and then space in the top left and right corners for 2 more icons making a total of 10. It also had the 3G icon, clickable clock and clickable connection settings. I'm kind of new to Blackberry so I don't know what all the hidden today and stuff means so that's really all I can remember about it. It didn't have any special font or anything. Desperately trying to get this theme back. It was free as well if that helps. Thanks! The icons were kind of bordered in transparent boxes.
    08-25-10 01:06 PM
    Sounds similar to Foppa's 14C or 14D.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 01:12 PM
    08-25-10 01:19 PM
    Similar but not. Actually found it...it's the Stormy X. It's not showing the 3G symbol on my bold though and I know it did on my tour. Oh well, not a big deal.
    08-25-10 01:20 PM
    Similar but not. Actually found it...it's the Stormy X. It's not showing the 3G symbol on my bold though and I know it did on my tour. Oh well, not a big deal.
    ???

Your welcome.
    08-25-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD