I am new to using a BB, and now just discovered that you can MAKE themes. I have been browsing the theme pages and the theme stores for the last few nights. I have downloaded a few, but have yet to find EXACTLY what I want. IF I could get someone very good at making them to custom make one to for me, I would be forever grateful..... and paypal some funds. $10 sound good?

It won't be very hard, I like the ones that come on it from BB, I just want to tweak it a bit. I also am not fully aware of what is even possible, so if someone could also explain to me what my options are, that would be great. I will post up what I would like after I start talking to someone about what I CAN do.
    09-17-09 07:10 AM
    [ plazmic ] and a bit of searching around, and save yourself the $10.00

09-17-09 10:10 AM
    I can help you if you'd like. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 07:15 PM
    i can too 10 is alot maybe 3 bucks
    09-19-09 08:06 AM
    I would like something that is wallpaper friendly, with a normal BB theme sized clock. I use berryweather and would like a slot for it too please. Is it possible to have the weather icon active while the phone is locked? I found a couple I like, but I do not like how when I scroll all the way left and right it automatically goes UP to the weather icon, or to the ringer option. I want to have to scroll UP to get to them, and have it stop when I scroll right and left when it gets to the end. I really appreciate the help, but I have to worn you, I am pretty picky, hence the $10.....

Thank you to everyone.....
    09-19-09 08:12 AM
    This is all stuff that can be done very easily using Plazmic. Give it a shot, and go from there.
    09-21-09 10:52 AM
    Started tinkering with plazmic. Wish there was more info on how to do stuff. Trying to search for my specific issues is tough....
    09-30-09 10:56 PM
    Started tinkering with plazmic. Wish there was more info on how to do stuff. Trying to search for my specific issues is tough....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/

That may help.
    09-30-09 11:12 PM
    Thanks, I was just surfing that forum... Whole lot of "help me please" threads. Lots of reading to do I guess.
    09-30-09 11:16 PM
    Good luck man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 12:00 AM
    10-02-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD