I upgraded from the Curve to the Tour (which I LOVE). With the Curve, I was using PeekaWho for sms/mms/email alerts. I really like that app, especially the spam blocker. However, when I upgraded, it reverted me to a trial version on the Tour, since my Curve activation code doesn't work and the developers will not respond to my emails requesting a new activation code (which annoys me greatly). I noticed that Mobihand website says PeekaWho is not compatible with the Tour, which I don't believe because the trial version was working just fine. I must get an alert app today, because I can't go another day not having one. I could re-purchase PeekaWho, but since the developers are seemingly ignorning me, I'm feeling a little defiant and think I'll see what else is out there. What are you all using that you're happy with? Also, anybody else successfully using PeekaWho (just to further dispel the notion that it doesn't work on our device). Thanks!
    08-12-09 10:09 AM
    I don't get spam on my phone, probably because I don't put my phone number into all these free ringtones and theme sites.

I don't use anything special to handle sms and email.
    08-12-09 11:03 AM
    The spam I alluded to is from email, not my phone number. I don't sign up for free ring tones, etc. either
    08-12-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD