Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

22 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default WANTED: A basic TODAY theme

I finally had to return my Tour due to the trackball issue for a replacement.

I had installed a Today theme that was basic.

Messages, Phone and Calendar that sat in the background (it seemed) of the original installed Precision Zen Theme,

I don't want hidden icons or changes in icon appearances. Just a theme with the three categories (messages, phone and calendar)

Basically a boring Today theme.

I can't remember where I got it from, but assume on these forums

Anyway, I have searched and searched for this. All the OTA links I find are dead, and spent hour searching around elsewhere.

Two questions:
    1) Can anyone point me in the right direction for this theme?
    2) How can I retrieve this theme from my old Tour? I searched the media card and it is not there.

Thank you
    CrackBerry Addict

788 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,305 Global Posts

there is one that already comes on the device as default .. pick one of the two default themes that comes on your device ... i dont have my sprint tour in front of me but one of those default themes u pick and then u go to style .. there is a zen and i think it stated custom .. with the one theme u can pick today version like u want
    CrackBerry Addict

903 Posts
    It's that flag on the green that I try to hit my golf ball close to.

I'm using the Default one at the present; however, it is not exactly what I want either. This one hides the Home Page icons and shows Calendar, Messages and Phone. I would like one that doesn't include phone, or I can turn it off, becuase it is just using up realestate and has no value. I would prefer to have a row of Icons as well. Messages and Calendar are the ones that I want to see. I also want to use my own wallpaper so not concerned about the wallpaper that comes with the Theme.

If anyone knows of a Theme that has these features, I would love to konw about it.

CrackBerry User

74 Posts

Default basic theme

I have a basic today I made and use that I'm willing to share. I can do some slight modifications on if you want. Sorry on my phone right now so I don't know if the picture will come out, if you send me your email I can send you the picture, theme and .thm file so you can do modifications on your own if you have theme builder 5 on your computer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

341 Posts
    Global Posts
    709 Global Posts

greg, i really like that theme. how do i get my tour to look exactly like that including the weather?

johnfriend33@gmail.com is my email address

CrackBerry User

74 Posts

Not a problem John, just give me a few days and I'll email you a couple different variations of that theme. For weather, I use berryweather, cost a few dollars but its the best. The files I send you will have to be put on from a computer with the bb desktop manager.