I bought the Pinkberry theme for my tour and it looks nothing like the picture it just highlites in pink everything else is the same...the call screen was supposed to be pink yea its deff not....
    What is the best pink/ girly themes for the tour? Im sorry Im just pink obsessed so i was excited to download is...i paid 5.99 for the sucker and I am Not satisfied with it.
    01-22-10 07:57 AM
    There is one option, call the theme manufacture and the let them know your concern. They may refund the money. As for another theme, keep searching. I am also sure other referals may come in here for you.

Good luck
    01-22-10 08:02 AM
    There are so many places to get free themes. I dont know why anyone would buy one. Sorry to hear you didnt get what you paid for.
    01-22-10 08:55 AM
    Try here for free themes.

There's really no need to pay for a theme when there are plenty great free ones out there.

I agree with lastraid as well- if you're not satisfied, contact the publisher of that theme and they may be able to work with you.
    01-22-10 09:17 AM
    The best theme out there is the one you make. Download Theme Builder, and check out the tutorials here on CB, and make your own.
    01-22-10 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD