I'll be hitting this up and even providing the pictures for the one I would like to use on the S2 when it finally lands in my hands. <--oh and I am a Squid Vet.
    10-20-09 07:59 PM
    Here are what I came up with for each service and a version I decided to add for those who never got to come home....
    two thumbs up for you.
    10-20-09 08:01 PM
    Even if I can't write complete coherent sentence right GT? LOL

Ron, I plan on doing exactly what you said with that lockscreen image for all the versions. I saw the image you posted just haven't figured out yet how to incorporate it as I wanted the symbols clear but not take away from the text on the home screen. The appscreen will be the same image as the homescreen but with a focus layer on it so they are easy to find and see. I am adding QL functionality to the spacebar so those of you who have it will not have to use an icon for that. I'm also going to try an experiment and see if I can set the text to user selectable. One way or another, I plan to have all five of these done no latter than this coming Monday.

I've been trying to see what some superimposed images around the seal would look like but so far what I have seen is more of a distraction than adding to the image.

Just wanted to again say thanks for all of the encouragment and support and I hope these themes serve all of you well.
    10-20-09 09:11 PM
    hey gmkahuna i was going to ask if you would send me the over the air link for the marine corps theme when your finished that would be awesome, if you do send it my e-mail is taylordog2@hotmail[dot]com

i'll be going down to california in a week for my combat training and i won't be able to use my phone very much so if you don't hear from me thats why but if you contact me asap that would be awesome. thank you and hope to hear from ya soon
    10-21-09 02:48 AM
    Will do Taylor once I get it done.
    10-21-09 09:35 AM
    alright thanx man how's it comin so far??
    10-22-09 11:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD