Features Weather & Hidden QuickLaunch Button

Tranquility $2.50

Last edited by [email protected]; 08-16-09 at 05:33 PM.
    08-16-09 05:02 PM
    **** yeah I will give a written testimonial!!
    08-16-09 05:11 PM
    Hey, I downloaded this, because we all need a little more tranquility in our life huh! All in all I'd say great job on this theme. I like the hidden quick launch, as well as the way the white circle highlights the icon when scrolling over. The scrolling seems smooth, no lag at all. Aesthetically it's very nice too, although IMO it would look better with a smaller white square on the home screen....or perhaps even make it transparent! Again....great job!
    Last edited by devohead; 08-16-09 at 08:44 PM.
    08-16-09 05:15 PM
    **** yeah I will give a written testimonial!!
    Lol @ this guy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 05:16 PM
    Add me please
    08-16-09 05:16 PM
    when the site is back up will there be support for the 8900 as well?
    08-16-09 08:29 PM
    Lol @ this guy.

You know what they say about the runner up?

That's the first non-winner.

Last edited by spoocobra; 08-17-09 at 08:22 AM.
    08-17-09 01:09 AM
    Just downoaded, kind of a theme junkie...as most of us are.

Likes: The main page is really nice, the location of the weather icon, hidden quicklaunch feature, and easy to see what icon is on focus.
    Dislikes: It has a slight lag on the main page, not sure if it's just my Tour. Hard to read the owner info when the phone is locked, but I played with it and made it work.

I'll definetely keep this as one of my rotating themes. Nice Job
    Last edited by dspcap; 08-17-09 at 11:48 AM.
    08-17-09 11:45 AM
    Just downoaded, kind of a theme junkie...as most of us are.

Likes: The main page is really nice, the location of the weather icon, hidden quicklaunch feature, and easy to see what icon is on focus.
    Dislikes: It has a slight lag on the main page, not sure if it's just my Tour. Hard to read the owner info when the phone is locked, but I played with it and made it work.

I'll definetely keep this as one of my rotating themes. Nice Job
    Thank you for the feedback...I appreciate it!
    08-17-09 12:36 PM
    Okay, here's my review. As a die-hard Today user, (I have over 20 paid an free already) it was hard to get used to this theme but...

I like it!! It's fresh, its clean. Doesn't look "childish", looks very professional. The icons look great. It has little if any lag for me.

I love the weather icon slot, and the icon highlights. The quick launch hider is a nice touch. Looks great with dark backgrounds.

This will stay in my rotation which is weird especially since I am a major Today user.

Keep up the great work.
    08-17-09 01:57 PM
    I purchased it through Google checkout. Still haven't received any e-mail with download link.

[email protected]
    08-18-09 07:41 PM
    damn. hoping that this would be free. excellent theme.
    08-19-09 03:40 AM
    Great theme, highly recommend.
    08-19-09 08:23 AM
    So I completed the purchase through Google Checkout- the email I received is a status email, no download link. That's a disappointment, every other theme or app I have bought I get the download link right away.

Cancelling for now...please PM me Ben.
    08-19-09 08:27 AM
    I would personally rather check out on crackberry or something, but it really only took 5 minutes to get the link.
    08-19-09 12:52 PM
    Oh ok. I thought maybe it required manual intervention on the authors part in order to send out the link. Thanks for the info.

08-19-09 01:42 PM
    Oh ok. I thought maybe it required manual intervention on the authors part in order to send out the link. Thanks for the info.

The way that it is implemented now it is manual sending of the link. With the price of themes being so small, I do not want to shave anymore profits off to someone like Mobihand.
    08-19-09 01:47 PM
    Since you're around ill be putting an order through any minute. And I totally understand your position just wasn't sure if you were around at all lately.

08-19-09 01:49 PM
    Order placed
    08-19-09 01:53 PM
    Just placed an order.. Not sure how long receiving a link takes..
    08-19-09 02:07 PM
    Just forwarded all orders their download links....please check spam folders. I have found that since there is a link in the body of the email that sometimes it gets flagged. Otherwise PM me and I will re-send the link.
    08-19-09 02:15 PM
    Just got it and downloaded... Theme is working well thank you.
    08-19-09 03:28 PM
    Love this theme. Very happy, thanks again!
    08-19-09 08:53 PM
    Just forwarded all orders their download links....please check spam folders. I have found that since there is a link in the body of the email that sometimes it gets flagged. Otherwise PM me and I will re-send the link.

so this means it is a paid theme? any free option? great work keep it up
    08-19-09 08:59 PM
    Gotta bunch of paid and free themes on my phone man, this one is my favorite! Thanks for a dope theme. Question: when the latest plazmic leaves beta, will you update our themes for free (lock screen wallpaper, call screen, etc.)? Not to say I wouldn't rock it anyway, just curious if you have plans to continue supporting this theme.

Thx

08-19-09 10:01 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD