ok, I was one of the people so excited about a theme for the Tour that I paid $5.99 yesterday for an animated one from Bplay. It loads (it's in my application list) but it doesn't work. It's not on the theme list. I don't have any idea how to access it. I did do a battery pull for a minute or so after i downloaded the theme. Still not on the theme list.
    Any ideas? I checked troubleshooting on the Bplay site and it mentions default dimension themes not installed as a possible problem (though i think this is an older troubleshooting guide from bplay). My tour came with 2 themes Precision Zen and Verizon Zen. HOw on earth would I load default dimension today, dimension zen and dimension today themes like bplay suggests??
    HELP!
    08-14-09 05:19 PM
    Go to the 9630 tour theme forums. I found several awesome free ones there as well as some for sale.
    08-14-09 05:25 PM
    Didn't find any 100% compatible yet. I'm just ocd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:40 PM
    A couple times, I have accidentally installed themes ota that were not meant for my device. When that happens, it shows up in the application list, but not under the theme list. Could be that...

I have been burned by bplay in the past, they have horrible customer support.

Redzapper has an awesome 3G theme that's free, check it out.
    08-14-09 05:56 PM
    Thanks for the help! I got the redzapper one, and it works. At least its a change from the preloaded themes.

I'll have to agree about bplay. They said it was for the tour but they got something wrong b/c the Tour doesn't recognize the theme I bought. I emailed them. It said wait time extremely high and would take 5 to 7 bus days.

I'm just happy w the free Redzapper one. Thanks again

08-15-09 12:51 AM
    Thanks for the help! I got the redzapper one, and it works. At least its a change from the preloaded themes.

I'll have to agree about bplay. They said it was for the tour but they got something wrong b/c the Tour doesn't recognize the theme I bought. I emailed them. It said wait time extremely high and would take 5 to 7 bus days.

I'm just happy w the free Redzapper one. Thanks again

I'm on like day 15 on one of my emails to them. They don't respond. Apparently a few people have also filed complaints about them on the BBB website.
    Last edited by dspcap; 08-15-09 at 11:45 PM.
    08-15-09 11:41 PM
    If a theme doesn't work the most common cause is that you may have purchased the wrong type for your device, or that your software isn't up to date (this shouldn't be an issue with the tour though)
    08-16-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD