I am looking for SERIOUS Theme users who want to Beta test some themes for the Tour for me. ALL my themes are FREE but i would like to have some testers for the Tour before i release them as i have and make themes for the 8900. All themes will be verified to work for the 8900 before i have you test it. MOST themes will be made to work for both the Tour and 8900 with one OTA no matter what OS.

I use the Official release of Theme Builder but have found a way to make themes for for both devices running any OS. Although i use the official release and have not hacked or modded the software in anyway, i think that it is a bug in the release that allows for this and do not believe the software was intended to be used this way. You must understand that before installing any theme made in this mannor and you understand there are unknown risks involved. EThemes has done this before on his Universal Android Hero theme. I have tested my method on 8900s running 4.6.1 and 5.0, and the Tour Running 4.7.1 and a 5.0 hybrid with no problems. I just would like to have a couple more beta testers for Tour to insure my themes work.

Most my themes utilize Plazmic's Composer (svg files)for advance features such as hidden docks and moving images. Using these advanced features can cause slightly more lag then then themes not using these features. Also, a battery pull is highly recommended after installing ANY themes that use composer. It also should be noted that rebooting your NON 5.0 OS Blackberry with UNREAD messages and ANY non stock themes can cause your device to hang at the carrier logo screen. There is a Fix explained HERE. I am unsure if the latest Plazmic patched fixed this or if this is a problem with the Tour, but please use caution.

Most Tour users probably have not heard of me or my themes as i no longer post themes on CB, but i have made over 15 themes and conceder myself a very advance theme maker, but i'll let you decide that for yourself. If you are interest in Testing, please either respond or send me a PM. I am looking for some testers that understand how themes works and are not going to ask where's the call log. Again, my themes are FREE so besides getting a early release, there are no perks to testing.

MrTolles
    Last edited by mrtolles; 09-21-09 at 01:36 PM.
    09-21-09 12:51 PM
    pm sent.....
    09-21-09 01:43 PM
    Sign me up!!!
    09-21-09 02:29 PM
    I'm definitely interested.... Please let me know....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 03:28 PM
    I am looking for SERIOUS Theme users who want to Beta test some themes for the Tour for me. ALL my themes are FREE but i would like to have some testers for the Tour before i release them as i have and make themes for the 8900. All themes will be verified to work for the 8900 before i have you test it. MOST themes will be made to work for both the Tour and 8900 with one OTA no matter what OS.

I use the Official release of Theme Builder but have found a way to make themes for for both devices running any OS. Although i use the official release and have not hacked or modded the software in anyway, i think that it is a bug in the release that allows for this and do not believe the software was intended to be used this way. You must understand that before installing any theme made in this mannor and you understand there are unknown risks involved. EThemes has done this before on his Universal Android Hero theme. I have tested my method on 8900s running 4.6.1 and 5.0, and the Tour Running 4.7.1 and a 5.0 hybrid with no problems. I just would like to have a couple more beta testers for Tour to insure my themes work.

Most my themes utilize Plazmic's Composer (svg files)for advance features such as hidden docks and moving images. Using these advanced features can cause slightly more lag then then themes not using these features. Also, a battery pull is highly recommended after installing ANY themes that use composer. It also should be noted that rebooting your NON 5.0 OS Blackberry with UNREAD messages and ANY non stock themes can cause your device to hang at the carrier logo screen. There is a Fix explained HERE. I am unsure if the latest Plazmic patched fixed this or if this is a problem with the Tour, but please use caution.

Most Tour users probably have not heard of me or my themes as i no longer post themes on CB, but i have made over 15 themes and conceder myself a very advance theme maker, but i'll let you decide that for yourself. If you are interest in Testing, please either respond or send me a PM. I am looking for some testers that understand how themes works and are not going to ask where's the call log. Again, my themes are FREE so besides getting a early release, there are no perks to testing.

MrTolles
    Sign me up please

09-21-09 03:32 PM
    PM sent.......
    09-21-09 03:37 PM
    I'd be game to help out if you need it.

09-21-09 03:55 PM
    I'd be happy to beta test for you.
    09-21-09 04:12 PM
    I would be happy to test some. I have made a few themes before so I know how they work
    09-21-09 04:27 PM
    The response and feedback has been great. The Theme that was being tested today (the Blueprint) will be posted tonight on my blog on BerryFreeThemes.com with a few minor updates.

I have 15+ other themes made for the 8900 that i want to port over to the Tour soon. I will keep you all in mind. Thank you all for your help.
    09-21-09 05:21 PM
    ill test i love new themes i get them all the time heres my pin 30e5d70c
    12-02-09 06:21 PM
    pm sent!!
    12-02-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD