This is one of my first themes. With every theme I would d/l, I would like some things and not like other things about it. I decided to make one for myself and this is what I came up with.
    This has a bottom dock and also the icons above it. The apps on the bottom dock cannot be changed. All other icons can be moved around, etc. It also has hidden today and a weather slot.

Theme is available here.

Here are some screenshots of it:

Last edited by DRLyman; 08-24-09 at 02:51 PM.
    08-24-09 02:28 PM
    Um I've already released a theme called iTour which is very similar to what you've made.

Flattering, but don't you think another name would be better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 02:43 PM
    Agreed Andy, this is very similar to yours and has the same name...
    08-24-09 02:47 PM
    Um I've already released a theme called iTour which is very similar to what you've made.

Crap, will change name here in a bit.
    08-24-09 02:49 PM

Changed name...
    08-24-09 02:51 PM
    No problems I don't want to make a big deal. I assumed you would have seen it here recently. Would appreciate a change to avoid confusion! Thanks

08-24-09 02:52 PM
    No problems I don't want to make a big deal. I assumed you would have seen it here recently. Would appreciate a change to avoid confusion! Thanks

I changed the name in the title, but it's not showing the change when listing the forum posts, only when viewing the post itself. Hopefully it's needing a second to change over and will be reflected in the listing of posts, too..
    08-24-09 02:55 PM
    I think you need to request a Mod to change the name of a thread.

EDIT: You may also want to come up with a better name than "Tour" such as Mac-like or iPhone-like. (I'm actually not that familiar with those, so I don't know exactly which device/OS your theme is emulating.)
    Last edited by elite1; 08-25-09 at 03:53 PM.
    08-24-09 06:51 PM
    Updated this one. Battery and signal meters changed and unread email icons changed.
    08-25-09 03:11 PM
    Changed the title of this thread. If thats not what you want contact me and I will change it ASAP!

Thanks!
    08-25-09 10:18 PM
    Regardless of the title or if it looks like another theme, the guys new to making themes and I think it's very nice.

Good Job !!
    08-25-09 10:22 PM
    Changed the title of this thread. If thats not what you want contact me and I will change it ASAP!

Thanks!
    Looks good to me, thanks!
    08-26-09 07:57 PM
    Regardless of the title or if it looks like another theme, the guys new to making themes and I think it's very nice.

Good Job !!
    Thanks. I appreciate that.
    08-26-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD