Here is the black version of my current whiteout theme. All the icons can be customized to your liking.

Thanks to al3azim, I added the spacebar shortcut for QuickLaunch and the $ button brings you to Manage Connections.

Scrolling is up and down on the homescreen so don't get confused

Donate Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest
    Here are 2 screenshots of the theme. Looks great with many walls!!

OTA LINK: http://mapimages.mi.ohost.de/TourBla...BlackOutv2.jad
    Last edited by mapimages; 02-12-10 at 08:21 PM.
    11-21-09 03:16 PM
    hottt theme!
    11-21-09 03:35 PM
    Anyway to get this with out upper corner icons? I don't use a weather app.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 02:38 PM
    I would change the $ key to SMS if there's a way to do it. Few themes have this and it's the one shortcut that's missing for us that have disabled our homescreen calling and are using the BB shortcuts provided right from RIM. Liking the icons!
    Last edited by kooratz; 11-23-09 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo....
    11-23-09 03:54 PM
    Scrolling is up and down on the homescreen so don't get confused
    Are you saying scrolling up and down moves the cursor left and right? If so, that's a shame. Deal killer for me.

I would change the $ key to SMS if there's a way to do it. Few themes have this and it's the one shortcut that's missing for us that have disabled our homescreen calling and are using the BB shortcuts provided right from RIM. Liking the icons!
    +1 on this. It seems that the $ key is becoming the "standard" hot key for SMS.
    11-23-09 04:48 PM
    Anyway to get this with out upper corner icons? I don't use a weather app.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can definitely make one of those. I'll post it in this thread this week.

Someone I this forum sent me the svg file to hotkey QL and the $ key. If you have a svg file for SMS, send it to me and I'll make one.

Are you saying scrolling up and down moves the cursor left and right? If so, that's a shame. Deal killer for me.

+1 on this. It seems that the $ key is becoming the "standard" hot key for SMS.
    They are made by default up and down scrolling when i extract the theme in plazmic. if i knew where in plazmic to change it to left and right, I would make them like that as well.

Thanks for input everyone
    11-23-09 09:43 PM
    Does this theme have 5.0 support ??
    11-27-09 07:54 PM

Someone I this forum sent me the svg file to hotkey QL and the $ key. If you have a svg file for SMS, send it to me and I'll make one.
    I sent you an updated file with this request ($ for sms instead of Manage Connections). Let me know if you get it.
    11-28-09 01:42 PM
    Good stuff, love the black icons.
    11-28-09 02:47 PM
    I sent you an updated file with this request ($ for sms instead of Manage Connections). Let me know if you get it.
    Thanks again

I will be editing the new update this week
    11-29-09 11:10 PM
    Please update white out to scroll left right. I like that theme, just could not get used to scrolling up and down.
    11-30-09 06:49 AM
    Damn.. map never fails with sweet themes..
    12-28-09 03:36 PM
    Looks nice........downloading right now
    01-04-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD