Hey guys...this was a request so I hope that ya like it :O)

Version 1: Visible Dock OTA link

Version 1.2: Hidden Dock OTA link (Changed from 5 to 9 alerts & make text and indicator a dark grey)

Version 1.1: Hidden Dock OTA link (Changed from 5 to 9 alerts)

Version 1: Hidden Dock OTA link

If you like any of my themes please donate:

Last edited by rasta321; 09-04-09 at 04:15 PM.
    08-28-09 05:08 PM
    I really like the concept of this theme. The small icons are great on the home screen. The only thing I note is that you get the alerts in the top icon bar but nothing is noted as "new message" on the actual home screen icon.
    Great work!
    08-29-09 08:47 AM
    i put the BB weather icon in replacement of the text message icon (under battery meter), it has 3 empty squares / slots on lower right corner. is that supposed to happen?
    08-29-09 11:55 AM
    I like it but it seems a bit buggy, a lot of times when the dock would disappear it would leave empty boxes on the screen and the dock seemed really jittery, although I've read that might be a common problem on hidden docks. The only other want I would have is more items on the hidden today items and have the font a little larger or bold so that it would be a little easier to read. Thanks for cool theme!
    08-29-09 12:13 PM
    I really like the concept of this theme. The small icons are great on the home screen. The only thing I note is that you get the alerts in the top icon bar but nothing is noted as "new message" on the actual home screen icon.
    Great work!
    This is a flaw with the OS because alerts show up with OS 5.0.0.100...i know it sucks but should work soon...hopefully :O)
    08-29-09 12:58 PM
    i put the BB weather icon in replacement of the text message icon (under battery meter), it has 3 empty squares / slots on lower right corner. is that supposed to happen?
    The weather slot should be in the 9th application slot...

just scroll through all of the icons to get rid of the empty square slots to remove them once the theme has been activated...

hope that helps :O)
    08-29-09 01:01 PM
    I like it but it seems a bit buggy, a lot of times when the dock would disappear it would leave empty boxes on the screen and the dock seemed really jittery, although I've read that might be a common problem on hidden docks. The only other want I would have is more items on the hidden today items and have the font a little larger or bold so that it would be a little easier to read. Thanks for cool theme!
    Thanks for the suggestions :O)

I know that the dock is a little wobbly...its because it has the ability to be hidden by scrolling up and because of this as you scroll sideways it has a tendency to wobble...its sucks..i know but i liked the navigation...

The empty boxes should only be there once activated, just scroll through all of the icons initially and it should be fine...

hope that helps :O)
    08-29-09 01:04 PM
    I like the 8 small icons. Any chance you are going to make a standard theme with the 8 mini icons? That is, just the basic theme but with the 8 mini icons instead of the standard 6?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 01:21 PM
    I like the 8 small icons. Any chance you are going to make a standard theme with the 8 mini icons? That is, just the basic theme but with the 8 mini icons instead of the standard 6?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey man...see if the NEW Version 1: Visible is what you are looking for?
    http://www.virtuallyjamaica.com/bbth...00_Weather.jad
    08-29-09 04:31 PM
    Well done, love the mini icons.
    08-29-09 05:27 PM
    it looks like the BBWeather icon in 9th slot does not automatic update its status and current temp. once in a while?
    08-30-09 12:50 AM
    it looks like the BBWeather icon in 9th slot does not automatic update its status and current temp. once in a while?
    again i think that its an os thing...seems to be working ok in 5.0 OS...but dont have a Tour to actually test...
    08-31-09 10:32 AM
    Cool theme
    08-31-09 10:35 AM
    I'm running OS 5.0 and no problems on my Tour

Only request can you add more Calendar items to the today screen
    Last edited by kccman; 09-01-09 at 11:40 AM. Reason: no problems running on my Tour....lol
    09-01-09 10:03 AM
    I'm running OS 5.0 and problems on my Tour

Only request can you add more Calendar items to the today screen
    visible or hidden?
    how many?
    what problems are you having?
    09-01-09 11:18 AM
    visible or hidden?
    how many?
    what problems are you having?
    Hidden and as many as you can fit. I like the small font size.

No problems at all.
    Last edited by kccman; 09-01-09 at 11:38 AM.
    09-01-09 11:35 AM
    This is a flaw with the OS because alerts show up with OS 5.0.0.100...i know it sucks but should work soon...hopefully :O)
    Alerts show up for me in both places. I edited my previous post. No problems whatsoever with this theme. I'm running the latest OS 5.0.0.191.
    09-01-09 11:44 AM
    Hidden and as many as you can fit. I like the small font size.

No problems at all.
    Hey man...you should be good with Version 1.1 (Hidden)...it now has 9 alerts
    09-01-09 12:42 PM
    Hey man...you should be good with Version 1.1 (Hidden)...it now has 9 alerts
    Thanks man
    09-01-09 01:38 PM
    Like the theme alot.

Is it possible to do words under the weather slot? It would be nice to berry weather to list the conditions.

Thanks again!
    09-01-09 01:41 PM
    imagine this in a L theme.....lol
    09-01-09 02:02 PM
    Talk about clean and crisp! WOW! Great theme!

Would it be possible to get a version of the hidden dock with dark lettering? I like to use my photos and a lot of them have the light sky at the top so i cant see the homescreen banner.

I'll pass some cash your way!
    09-01-09 02:25 PM
    This is an awesome theme, but one complaint i have is the "round the world" scrolling.
    Any chance you could change it to just end at both ends of the menu? I end up going past and winding up in the messages. I also get stuck in the messages to easily. I dont need to highlight them, so maybe that could be altered too?
    09-02-09 10:34 AM
    I really like this theme. Some bugs I found are that the dock is jumpy and "jittery". Also the icons on the dock don't update with new alerts. For instance, if Y-messenger signs out, and then you sign back in, the icon stays the same whether it is on or off. If you get a message it indicates it on the top bar, but not on the doc. Other than this, this theme is "da bomb!" The quirks are a bit bothersome, so I hope that there is an update soon that will address these issues. Thanks for the great concept!
    09-02-09 02:11 PM
    I really like this theme. Some bugs I found are that the dock is jumpy and "jittery". Also the icons on the dock don't update with new alerts. For instance, if Y-messenger signs out, and then you sign back in, the icon stays the same whether it is on or off. If you get a message it indicates it on the top bar, but not on the doc. Other than this, this theme is "da bomb!" The quirks are a bit bothersome, so I hope that there is an update soon that will address these issues. Thanks for the great concept!
    its on OS thing...works fine with 5.0+
    09-02-09 03:24 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD