What's the difference between "Today" and "Today Plus" -- I have the original Tour with the original Verizon Zen theme, but have heard that there's a way to get that theme to show more information on the home screen. If that's "Today" then what is "Today Plus?" And how do you hide "Today?"
    09-06-09 02:54 PM
    I believe that "Today" integrates and shows upcoming calendar events and "Today Plus" shows both Calendar and also displays unread messages.. I hope I'm correct on that...
    09-06-09 03:53 PM
    A traditional "Today" theme features Messages, Calendar and Phone preview sub-entries on the Home Screen, instead of a row of user customizable icons.

"Today Plus" themes are those that feature a 'today' section and a row (or column) of 'zen' icons (user customizable icons) on the Home Screen. For devices running OS 4.6 or higher, it is possible for the theme developer to make the 'Today' section hidden, wherein preview entries will only appear when you scroll over the Calendar, Messages, Phone and/or SMS/MMS zen icons on the Home Screen.

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com

BlackBerry 9000 OS 4.6 Improvements Revealed! | CrackBerry.com << there are examples of the different Precision themes that were supposed to be shipped with OS 4.6+ devices in this post, including Precision Today.
    Last edited by artisticme; 09-06-09 at 05:59 PM.
    09-06-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD