i am having issues with today themes on my tour, this is my 3rd unit and ive only had it about a week, it was working normally until the other day when i noticed that with any today theme active that the calender entries that pop up on the homescreen are all for oct 20th, while its only late september, also when i hover on the sms/mms icon the notifications that pop up on the homescreen are all messages that i have sent rather than received and they dont go away until i delete them. has anyone else had this issue? is there a way to fix it?
    09-27-09 12:43 AM
    I'm having similar problems. Not specific to Oct 20th, but two other dates for the calendar, and a sent message that won't go away. This looks like another mission for the BlackBerry geniuses out there.
    09-27-09 02:18 AM
    now ive noticed that my myspace app will not display, nor will the app run, yet it is installed and shows in my app list, and i have done a reboot and a battery pull. also i downloaded some games using my appleberry theme, and wehn i switched to default they were no longer displayed.
    looks like ill be getting a 4th tour.. sure wish this thing worked, im tired of wasting my money on it
    09-27-09 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD