Free BlackBerry Themes | Blackberry Storm Themes | Blackberry Bold Themes

I just checked their site and they have some nice Tour themes. I'm gonna download one now and try it out.
    08-11-09 06:16 AM
    Has anyone else tried downloading any tour themes? I don't know how I feel about downloading them, especially since they're all paid ones and I'd hate for a premium theme to not work on my tour...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 06:30 AM
    Has anyone else tried downloading any tour themes? I don't know how I feel about downloading them, especially since they're all paid ones and I'd hate for a premium theme to not work on my tour...

I have downloaded three themes from bplay.com. IMO you should wait until here is a proper Plazmic is released. BUT, after looking at this website, I am tempted to try a couple of these themes. They look pretty awesome.
    08-11-09 06:37 AM
    I have never cared for Bplay's themes, the banner and font they use drives me crazy...
    08-11-09 06:54 AM
    I tried the Storm today theme for the Tour. It works well but the font is waaay too small. Not really worth the $6.99 imo.
    08-11-09 07:01 AM
    I downloaded the mac theme from theme4bb and did not like it. It was hard to move around on the home screen with the top icons (clock, calendar, manage connections). And if you changed the wallpaper it would display a giant apple on the home screen. The theme was just not for me.

08-11-09 07:02 AM
    I got the fusion aura theme a day ago for my verizon tour. It looks great. But the home screen icons are laggy when you scroll though them. So it really wasn't usable for me. I'd say the theme is fine but what ever program they are using to port it for the tour just isn't ready.

08-11-09 07:33 AM
    I tried the Storm today theme for the Tour. It works well but the font is waaay too small. Not really worth the $6.99 imo.
    you can always change the font size...
    08-11-09 03:05 PM
    have anyone try Equilibrium?

Equilibrium (Tour)
    08-11-09 03:07 PM
    These look nice, really curious about performance...
    08-11-09 04:30 PM
    I tried the windows Se7en theme and the iGlass from themes4bb. The iGlass one is really good, no problems with it, however the windows one...the background looks blurry and so does the windows logo on the bottom left hand corner. I'll be emailing them.
    08-11-09 05:22 PM
    I have to say i downloaded the se7en theme and was a little unhappy, but after i emailed the site, the owner got back to me and actually worked side by side with me over email to correct the minor details that were off in the theme. I'm now perfectly happy with that theme.

As for equilibrium, I downloaded that one, not really happy with the icons (they all look like folders) and beware, when the theme runs, it dumps all of your folder contents into the main section... nice kind of layout, but not my favorite... The updated windows se7en theme is!
    08-11-09 07:41 PM
    What were the defects you reported to the owner?
    08-11-09 08:15 PM
    I'm with SD, I won't be using any themes that were designed for other phones, but were rigged briefly for the Tour.
    08-11-09 08:17 PM
    I purchased Se7en from Themes4bb this evening. Had one minor issue and the developer fixed it within 30 minutes. What more can you ask for !!!

I am all about customer service and these guy have it !!! Will purchase more from them.
    08-11-09 10:35 PM
    I purchased Se7en from Themes4bb this evening. Had one minor issue and the developer fixed it within 30 minutes. What more can you ask for !!!

I am all about customer service and these guy have it !!! Will purchase more from them.

Does the Se7en theme have today entries for the calendar?
    Last edited by kamilli0n; 08-12-09 at 11:07 AM.
    08-12-09 11:01 AM
    if you are referring to the Today type theme, no.
    08-12-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD