I just bought a theme from crackberry and I downloaded it to my phone. However, I can't find the download anywhere on the phone? Does anyone know where they are stored? Do I have to unlock the themes on the phone or something to use the theme?
    09-25-09 04:42 PM
    You should be able to go into options > theme and it should be there if it downloaded / installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 04:44 PM
    It said download complete but it's not in the themes on my phone.....not sure what happened
    09-25-09 04:52 PM
    Probably got one not compatible with your phone.
    Go options>advanced>apps and see if its listed there. If its there and not under themes so you can select it its for the wrong platform.

09-25-09 05:08 PM
    Ok. When I go to options>advanced>apps it is there. What should I do from here?
    09-25-09 06:25 PM
    I believe highlight it and click?? I just did the iBerry and now I have the Std sprint and the iBerry...

Chris
    09-25-09 06:37 PM
    If its there and not listed in your options under themes, you will have to delete because its not compatible.
    You must have chosen the wrong version for your os. Double check and make sure.
    For ex. I have a storm with 4.7 os and I download something for a curve with 4.6 os it won't work.

09-25-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD