I need 10 theme testers to try out my new HALLOWEEN theme for the tour and curve 8900

i have tried it on my bold and works perfectly but my simulators on the pc arnt working right so thought would get some real world testers to try it out!

You get the theme for free if you can give me constructive feedback and test out the theme to destruction!

please email me at [email protected] to get the OTA download link!

more info on the theme can be found at my blog (see signature)

10-06-09 08:28 AM
    Thanks for the opportunity to test...where would you like the feedback posted? here? by email?
    10-06-09 12:37 PM
    can post here or email me direct!

thanks!

the simulators dnt work right on my pc so real world experience is always better
    10-06-09 12:45 PM
    can post here or email me direct!

thanks!

the simulators dnt work right on my pc so real world experience is always better
    OK...rebooting version 2 as we speak. Very 1st impression is I like the icons, and wish I could have 6 on the homescreen instead of just three.
    10-06-09 12:52 PM
    OK...now i'm rebooting version 3 as we speak.

When I move an icon (app) to a folder, the menu then shifts view to the top icon line everytime, even though I am working from the bottom of the icon list?!?
    10-06-09 02:20 PM
    OK...rebooting version 2 as we speak. Very 1st impression is I like the icons, and wish I could have 6 on the homescreen instead of just three.
    Moving the time and date into the empty space along the upper edge would help accomodate this.
    Last edited by CrackberryMike; 10-06-09 at 02:23 PM. Reason: spelling error
    10-06-09 02:22 PM
    Sent you an email a couple of hours ago if you need another tester... still no response there, so I thought I would try here
    10-06-09 02:28 PM
    When I recieve a phone call I get the default Tour screen instead of Halloween theme.
    10-06-09 02:55 PM
    You're going to get the default screen no matter what theme you have. That's an issue with Plazmic, not the theme.
    10-06-09 03:21 PM
    As nice as the icons are, it would be nice if the icons were more recognizable, for instance a haunted house for home screen, multiple ghost icon for bbm, witch on a broom for internet, a broom for options, etc..
    10-06-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD