I am looking for a high contrast theme... similar to the effect you get with going to Options\Advanced Options\Accessibility\Color Contrast\Reverse Contrast BUT without turning the whole phone into a negative image�

Dark backgrounds with white text even for reading/creating messages�

Willing to make a good donation for this�
    08-25-09 02:57 PM
    Bump......
    08-26-09 06:05 PM
    Another bump...

Come on guys...
    08-31-09 08:31 AM
    Something like this? BIG Theme
    08-31-09 11:11 AM
    Something like this? BIG Theme
    This is the effect I want to get, see attached screen captures... but with this reverse contrast settings your photos and everything else is a negative image...
    08-31-09 11:22 AM
    The attached images show the difference in the reverse contrast settings...

I want to avoid the negative effect on the other images, icons, etc... system wise I could put up with it but it affects all images on your memory card, webpages, etc...

As for the rest of the theme I like something very basic and minimal... no weather or Today pieces...

Again I am willing to make a good donation...
    08-31-09 11:27 AM
    If you like the one i posted but don't want the today section, i will remove it and send you the link
    08-31-09 10:01 PM
    Another bump...

Come on guys...
    09-02-09 04:07 PM
    Another bump...

Come on guys...
    09-20-09 12:52 AM
    I am looking for a high contrast theme... similar to the effect you get with going to Options\Advanced Options\Accessibility\Color Contrast\Reverse Contrast BUT without turning the whole phone into a negative image�

Dark backgrounds with white text even for reading/creating messages�

Willing to make a good donation for this�
    I alos request this type of theme in another thread, but have not heard back from anyone. Same with me I want the dark screens without the negative image effects. There was a theme on my 8330 that had this effect, i think it was called Night or Nighttime?
    09-20-09 11:48 AM
    Still willing to make a LARGE donation for this...
    leevanhou likes this.
    09-20-09 09:08 PM
    Still willing to make a LARGE donation for this...
    Hello, I am going to be designing such a theme, I need it too. Thing is I'm designing it for my new Bold (9900). Did you ever find one that you liked? Let me know!
    08-31-11 02:38 PM
    Have 9930 and visually impaired, looking for same/similar theme...any progress? Also willing to donate....thanks!
    09-28-11 11:28 AM
    Will donate if someone ever gets it working
    09-08-12 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD