I just downloaded a new theme for my Tour. How do I get my to do's on the home screen. Do I put my things I have to do in my tasks or my date book? I have had a Blackberry for a while now but never messed with themes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    08-17-09 03:06 PM
    I just downloaded a new theme for my Tour. How do I get my to do's on the home screen. Do I put my things I have to do in my tasks or my date book? I have had a Blackberry for a while now but never messed with themes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    The theme would have to be specifically designed to show a to do list item. The today and today plus ones will show calendar events so if you have to dos show up there, it may show up on the front page. Do you have a today or today plus style theme loaded up?

Update: I just added a task list item and made sure it was set to show in my calendar. It never did show up on my calendar section of my today theme so I am guessing it really does have to be a specific calendar event to show up there.
    Last edited by mjs31; 08-17-09 at 03:28 PM.
    08-17-09 03:22 PM
    On the front page of crackberry is the new carbon theme. I downloaded it about 2 hrs ago. It shows reminders on the home screen. So i'm pretty sure this theme is designed for it.
    08-17-09 03:31 PM
    Why make multiple threads with the same question less than an hour apart from one another?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/theme-help-295757/
    08-17-09 04:19 PM
    Why make multiple threads with the same question less than an hour apart from one another?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/theme-help-295757/

true but to answer the question the theme has to be a today theme. some have a hidden today theme where when u scroll over camera your calender lists to do shows up.
    08-17-09 04:23 PM
    Danoh, it was an accident. I am so sorry.
    Last edited by gwtiff54; 08-17-09 at 04:44 PM.
    08-17-09 04:41 PM
    Dammit Bobby! Quit looking in your mama's underwear drawer!!!
    08-17-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD