i downloaded a new theme to my bberry tour and cant seem to find where it is to apply it to my phone. im pretty sure it saved it to my card. any help will be appreciated. thanks
    10-26-09 10:12 PM
    I downloaded one too ( a few weeks ago) and I think it was in download apps folder... try that ( can't be too sure though)
    10-26-09 10:38 PM
    Options > Theme and it will be there, you just click it and it will apply.
    10-26-09 10:40 PM
    If it's not under Options>Theme you downloaded one that's not compatible with your device.
    What is bad is that you still get the debit on your storage space & you can't find it to delete it! At least I haven't been able to delete the one I downloaded that wasn't right for my device. If it don't say Tour in the versions now, I don't download it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 02:51 AM
    i downloaded a new theme to my bberry tour and cant seem to find where it is to apply it to my phone. im pretty sure it saved it to my card. any help will be appreciated. thanks
    You can't load applications (including themes) to the Media Card.

You need to either visit the OTA link (JAD file) directly through your BlackBerry Browser or if the theme offers a ZIP version, then you need to unzip it and load it through the BlackBerry Desktop Manager on a computer.
    10-27-09 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD