I love this theme! Thanks for your work!
    03-31-10 10:03 AM
    Sorry about that. I've updated it (only the 5.0 version). Try downloading and installing it again. Post a follow-up or PM me if it still has issues.
    Sweet... new updated theme works great. Thanks!! Love this theme!
    03-31-10 11:57 AM
    Nice theme, can you just made the non hidden today calendar only for v.5.0?
    04-03-10 10:44 AM
    Nice theme, can you just made the non hidden today calendar only for v.5.0?
    Link added to OP for non-hidden today, calendar only version for 5.0.

All of the 5.0 links have been updated to fix all of the icon order issues that people have witnessed. And to those, sorry for the error. It seemed I made the error in an early version that unfortunately just propagated to the variants. Just download again using the same link to get the updated version.
    04-05-10 08:30 AM
    If I dl the updated version, will my theme settings carry over? Btw this theme rocks been using it since 4.7os days.
    04-05-10 01:20 PM
    If I dl the updated version, will my theme settings carry over? Btw this theme rocks been using it since 4.7os days.
    I believe that is the case, although I'm not 100% sure.
    04-05-10 02:32 PM
    Hello -

Here's a stupid question

How do I get weather oh my home screen? I downloaded the weather version and it's great! But, what do I need to do /install to get the weather icon????

Any advice appreciated, thanks ! !
    09-01-10 10:45 AM
    Hello -

Here's a stupid question

How do I get weather oh my home screen? I downloaded the weather version and it's great! But, what do I need to do /install to get the weather icon????

Any advice appreciated, thanks ! !
    You'll have to install a weather program. I personally like BerryWeather, which will work fine with the theme but is not free. But there are others such as BBWeather and WeatherBug. Look through the CrackBerry store and try to find one that you like. Some may also have a free trial, if not already free.
    09-01-10 11:39 AM
    Ok, I installed Weatherbug. I put the weatherbug icon on the right side of the screen. When I hover over that icon, I see the temperature/high/low appear at the bottom of the screen, which is nice although it only shows for a couple of seconds. Is that the functionality I should expect? I've never had weather on the screen before!
    09-01-10 01:01 PM
134 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD