Theme name: SPEED
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry Tour 9600 OS 4.7 & 5.0
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $4.45 (Untill Dec 26th 2009) Reg: $6.99

Video Link: (Watch it in HD)

ScreenShots:

Avail Currently in 5 different models: (Each Sold Separately)
    1. Ferrari
    2. Porsche
    3. Lambo
    4. BMW
    5. Audi

BOLD/BOLD 2/Tour/8900 Features:
    NO Lag as tested on my own BOLD running 5.0
    Hidden Message/Calendar/Manage Connection Icon
    Hidden Today Plus Preview when you are over Message or Calendar
    Hidden Steering Wheel with 6 Icons
    Hidden Data Dock with 12 Icons
    Total of 18 Customizable Icons on the Homescreen and the 3 Hidden Icons at the Top Banner
    WallPaper Friendly to showoff your Ride
    Custom Meters: Battery, Signal, Call Screens and Docks
    Special Custom Made Racey Red Icons

For an entire list of my themes on Special click here!!

Cheers,

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    12-18-09 01:51 PM
    Very cool concept. I'll take a Lambo for a test drive.
    12-18-09 02:10 PM
    Didn't think I'd ever have the opportunity to "Select my ride" unless it was something like "Hyundai" or "Yugo". But I like being able to choose either a Ferrari, Porsche ...
    12-18-09 03:05 PM
    Non-make specific version, say MOMO steering wheel, average gauge, would be a really nice addition.
    12-18-09 03:14 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions so far!!

Also you can win a copy free at Crackberry!!

Cheers

John
    12-18-09 03:56 PM
    This theme is amazing! Nice Job! It is so different it reminds me of need for speed or a racing game except a phone theme, the concept is great I will be getting it.
    12-19-09 06:41 AM
    That theme looks good. nice job man!
    12-19-09 10:27 AM
    Mercedes Version is finished! Lexus & Corvette is next, then follow by Honda and Momo version.

Cheers

John
    12-22-09 09:51 PM
    Oh dang Vette?!?! and MOMO!?!?! Might be buying two versions of this.
    12-23-09 07:53 AM
    This is one of the sickest themes I have ever used!! I downloaded the Mercedes version and am highly impressed!! Keep up the good work!!!
    12-23-09 01:12 PM
    Oh dang Vette?!?! and MOMO!?!?! Might be buying two versions of this.
    Yeah I gotten tons of requests.. just trying to keep up but since i make the RPM guages from scratch it takes me time to get it just right, I dont wana just release anything since I really appreciate fine work rather than just something with a logo on it and call it a day or whatever you know.

This is one of the sickest themes I have ever used!! I downloaded the Mercedes version and am highly impressed!! Keep up the good work!!!
    I am glad you like it!! I hope the gauge on the MB verison is realistic enough hehe.. would love it if people would post screenshots of their phones or rides with my theme on here.

I can start if you guys like -=)

Cheers

John
    12-23-09 04:51 PM
    You get that MOMO one done and I will buy it and then post some pics of inside my Evolution with the theme and all. Evo VIII/IX's are MOMO equipped too.

EDIT: Crossing fingers hoping the MOMO version is posted with in the time period of the sale.
    Last edited by Dr.Boost; 12-24-09 at 09:44 AM.
    12-24-09 09:40 AM
    You get that MOMO one done and I will buy it and then post some pics of inside my Evolution with the theme and all. Evo VIII/IX's are MOMO equipped too.

EDIT: Crossing fingers hoping the MOMO version is posted with in the time period of the sale.

Haha yeah I will see what I can do !! Yeah my friend has a Evo and yeah its definitely a good bang for the buck.

Cheers

John
    12-24-09 02:01 PM
    Yeah I gotten tons of requests.. just trying to keep up but since i make the RPM guages from scratch it takes me time to get it just right, I dont wana just release anything since I really appreciate fine work rather than just something with a logo on it and call it a day or whatever you know.

I am glad you like it!! I hope the gauge on the MB verison is realistic enough hehe.. would love it if people would post screenshots of their phones or rides with my theme on here.

I can start if you guys like -=)

Cheers

John
    You do a White Scion tC and I will post photos of my gauge cluster with the phone next to it. This theme would look HOTT with a tC!
    12-28-09 10:06 AM
    I know it would take time, but making as many models as would be a money maker IMO. I got three friends that I know will buy if their car or similar was made.

If not I totally understand that.
    12-28-09 07:29 PM
    John,
    very, very cool themes as always................since we are in the requests mode how bout' a RUF steering wheel with old 911 gauges..................hahahahahahaaaaa......LOL
    I can send you a cockpit pic !

Have a good one Ray.
    12-28-09 07:37 PM
    John,
    very, very cool themes as always................since we are in the requests mode how bout' a RUF steering wheel with old 911 gauges..................hahahahahahaaaaa......LOL
    I can send you a cockpit pic !

Have a good one Ray.

You mean a 993 version?? If so yeah that would look hot!!

You do a White Scion tC and I will post photos of my gauge cluster with the phone next to it. This theme would look HOTT with a tC!
    I do my best to accommodate but atm family time since its Christmas and New Year and all. Just check back, I am like almost done with the Lexus version so I am moving along....

I know it would take time, but making as many models as would be a money maker IMO. I got three friends that I know will buy if their car or similar was made.

If not I totally understand that.
    Yeah Got the Evo on my list to do also.. agian just time and holidays atm.. money wise honestly.. I do this more as a passion But yeah some spending money on the side for mods are cool!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

John
    12-29-09 03:11 AM
    No Mercedes Booo- j/k nice theme
    12-29-09 08:04 AM
    .........(You mean a 993 version?? If so yeah that would look hot!!)....................

Actually I meant a 911, 964 version but the 993 is pretty much the same. You probably don't remember now but I sent you a pic of the Porsches sometime during 2009 while we were communicating during a transaction. Thank you again and happy holidays! Ray
    12-29-09 08:40 AM
    No Mercedes Booo- j/k nice theme
    Mercedes-Benz is here!! I downloaded the Mercedes version and it is terrific!!!!
    12-29-09 12:15 PM
    Mercedes-Benz is here!! I downloaded the Mercedes version and it is terrific!!!!
    Glad you liked it!!

Speed is now on a Special for $1.99 till Jan 5th

Cheers

John
    01-04-10 11:40 PM
    Any word on the additional styles?

Would love to get that MOMO one that has been talked about.
    01-06-10 03:21 PM
    -Bump this up. Suspense is high waiting on this. -
    01-11-10 09:31 AM
    -Bump this up. Suspense is high waiting on this. -
    Sorry I only do this after my dayjob.. and prepping for my business trip to Asia next week is keeping me from finishing all the version. But I will get them done as I promise ASAP!!

Lexus Version is now avail!! And the Sale has been extended to JAN 15th !!

Get Speed for $1.99 till JAN 15th!

Cheers

John
    01-12-10 02:39 AM
    No problem and respect that.
    01-12-10 06:45 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD