i really love the concept of this theme, im just not a fan of the icos n bg's for me i'd love to have it with all the standard icons and bg's but with all the same features... pref for the 9700? otherwise awesome work
    11-16-09 12:09 AM
    absolutely awesome theme!!!

two thing though. is there a way to have a different background behind the tabs instead of the tweed, if not no biggie

and more importantly, is there a way to display the date on the home screen?
    11-16-09 09:22 AM
    Ben seems to disappear frequently.
    11-16-09 09:30 PM
    Ben also has another theme "Priority" that is out. This has the date/time and font is easier to read with the same type of transitions. I'm using it until this one gets updated (can't live without date and time )
    11-17-09 03:39 PM
    wow man.. all i have to say is wow.. this is the best theme ive ever downloaded.. and its free! definitely beats all the ones ive paid for.. even the menu when bb key is pressed is animated.. wow man

unbelievable

im really..

wow
    11-17-09 08:35 PM
    I love this theme. The only problem I have with it is when you pull up the message screen, the grey font on the white list makes it very hard to read. An overall great theme!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ditto on this.. Can you fix this?
    11-17-09 09:14 PM
    Any ETA on the fix/update?
    11-27-09 03:23 PM
    Wholly crap

Awesome awesome themes Dr.

Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 08:42 PM
    This is a really great theme! But any ideas on why I can't scroll up to the icon that's by itself (where the browser is on the picture posted above)....
    the lone icon is for a weather icon i believe.
    11-28-09 02:12 AM
    i wanted to show my cousin the functionality of the barcode through bbm and unintentionally downloaded this theme, however i'm using it now! i love the transitions. the theme is very well put together. menus pop up and down and the transitions between applications and folders is done very well. my one and only gripe is that when you are in the sms/messages folder, the GPS icon is kind of its own lone icon. any way to fix this?
    11-28-09 02:14 AM
    I love your theme, i have to get this theme for my "BB Tour" when i get it.

I get my BB Tour on 12-2-09
    11-28-09 03:25 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD