Hi everyone. You need to go check this out. Really nice theme from WJD Designs. Today only, half off!

SIX

Purchase Here
    03-29-10 05:48 AM
    Do you have any photos of what this would look like on "normal" non-touch devices? You've posted this in the 9700, 9630, 9000, 8900, etc. forums but you link takes me to the 9550/9520 thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by d5115r; 03-29-10 at 07:08 AM.
    03-29-10 07:06 AM
    Do you have any photos of what this would look like on "normal" non-touch devices? You've posted this in the 9700, 9630, 9000, 8900, etc. forums but you link takes me to the 9550/9520 thread.

As soon as I can post one I will.

Im sure its just "that much" shorter than the Storm version. Other than that, nothing should be different.

You could post a shot after you load it.
    03-29-10 08:30 AM
    Yep its a very nice theme but I posted some comments on the other thread but the developer has not responded to that thread...

03-29-10 09:04 AM
    Yep its a very nice theme but I posted some comments on the other thread but the developer has not responded to that thread...

Please check other thread. Responded. Hope it helps.
    03-29-10 10:43 AM
    You could post a shot after you load it.
    That would imply paying for something I haven't seen yet.

03-29-10 12:53 PM
    why do you need an analog clock when the digital one is right next to it? it's easier to read as well.

looks nice but totally pointless. make a theme where the home screen is just a big analog clock and you might have something.

edit: read more of that other thread... so, you didnt even make the clock? they're apps?... you have to buy?! dude.
    Last edited by kirksucks; 03-29-10 at 12:59 PM.
    03-29-10 12:56 PM
    Just bought this theme and it's really sick. Couple small things I noticed so I'm posting them here in case they're tour specific. The first thing is if there's a way to update the dates on the messages and SMS screens as they're cut off and you can only really see the top half of the text because it's too big. The other thing, which really isn't a big deal, is that when you are on the main BBM page that lists all the contacts, if you highlight the bar all the way at the top where your name and status are displayed, it shows like 3 different shades of overlapping gray instead of the consistent gray that's shown if you highlight friends names. Other than that, all looks good so far.

Just out of curiousity since I don't intend to buy the calendar or clock apps (i initially thought they came free with the theme and don't have a use for them), what happens to the calendar app after the free trial? Does it get replaced with a new icon, or is it going to just freeze on whatever day it is when it expires?
    03-29-10 02:30 PM
    Also not a huge deal, but when you bring up the sound profiles menu, the text is black along with the background so you can't read it unless you highlight it.
    03-29-10 02:32 PM
    Also not a huge deal, but when you bring up the sound profiles menu, the text is black along with the background so you can't read it unless you highlight it.
    u have the tour version ... can u post pictures ... i missed the sale yesterday it seems
    03-30-10 07:50 AM
    looks nice but totally pointless. make a theme where the home screen is just a big analog clock and you might have something.
    Would people be interested in something like this??
    03-30-10 12:42 PM
    I'm sure people would. They're going nuts over some 3rd party pay app clock.

03-30-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD