I love the ShaoSoft's 'SearchIt' app, so I built this theme based around it. If you don't have SearchIt, get it here. I believe a free trial is available.

Introducing...

SearchItOn
    • 6 User Defined Mini Icons. 4 in the search window. 2 in the top banner.
    • Status Text (Application name) will show in the search field when an icon is highlighted.
    • Hidden Today w/ 4 Entries Below Search Bar
    • Click the Search Box to seamlessly launch the SearchIt application. (Or just use the shortcut key you define inside the SearchIt app.)
    • I recommend you set your SearchIt skin to 'black' for the best experience. That is what this theme is based off of.
    • Very smooth and snappy zoom in/out transitions.
    • Under 50k in Size
    • Spacebar opens QuickLaunch
    • 0 key (number zero on keyboard) opens GoogleVoice

Home Screen:

Hidden Today:

Clickable Search Box:

Use the Black SearchIt skin for the most integrated feel:

OTA Download (comes with plain black background)

I appreciate any feedback! Enjoy!

Notes: This theme only skins the home screen, in order to maximize performance. No custom icons, no custom message lists/phone logs. Very simple and snappy.

I'll be working on a premium version that will use an interactive scrolling dock. It will either be .50 cents or .99 cents.
    02-15-10 04:16 PM
    LOVIN this theme!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!
    02-15-10 04:48 PM
    The theme is very fast & responsive. NO LAG...Lookin forward to the PREMIUM version!!!
    02-15-10 05:23 PM
    ETA for premium version?
    02-15-10 06:40 PM
    Help! 4.7, please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 06:45 PM
    The theme is very fast & responsive. NO LAG...Lookin forward to the PREMIUM version!!!
    Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback!

ETA for premium version?
    As soon as I learn how to build hidden docks. Any feature requests? I'd prefer to leave the homescreen as the only skinned area, to keep it lag free.
    02-15-10 06:47 PM
    Help! 4.7, please

BAHH! Update your BB! 5.0 is where its at. I don't have a device to test this on 4.7. (simulator doesn't count)
    02-15-10 06:50 PM
    Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback!

As soon as I learn how to build hidden docks. Any feature requests? I'd prefer to leave the homescreen as the only skinned area, to keep it lag free.
    Only feature I would suggest is the one your already workin on (hidden dock). Other than that, its PERFECT...
    02-15-10 07:18 PM
    I did run into 1 issue this morning. I had a bbm, facebook, Ubertwitter, & email notifications but only 2 appeared at a time until I had checked one. I have berrybuzz & knew I had more than 2 alerts by the LED notifier. Any way to extend that area so they can fit properly?
    02-16-10 09:50 AM
    I did run into 1 issue this morning. I had a bbm, facebook, Ubertwitter, & email notifications but only 2 appeared at a time until I had checked one. I have berrybuzz & knew I had more than 2 alerts by the LED notifier. Any way to extend that area so they can fit properly?
    YaBoiD - Sent you a PM.
    02-17-10 04:39 AM
    Any chance of adding "$" for SMS / MMS?

06-22-10 10:18 PM
    Ugh. Duplicate.

06-22-10 10:30 PM
    I have question i was looking for some screen shot's and site to download this from, because i don't have Blackberry App Store.

I did google for searchiton and it go's to this website: SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing Experts, SEO - Searchiton.com and nothing regarding this and this is paid or free download because from my understanding its just trial and its not complete ver you have to pay? how much is it?

Its hard to tell without Blackberry App its too bad the Blackberry App Store doesn't work on Wifi and only works with data plan and access to the blackberry apn.

Some screen shot's would be nice...

Thanks
    12-21-12 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD