So after almost 6 months of creeping around the Tour theme section, I finally decided to take the plunge and download Theme Builder and Composer. I've been messing around with them for about 2 weeks now, made a few simple themes for my own personal use, and am looking to get into some more advanced stuff. I PM'd a few theme-makers (asking if they would be willing to share their .svg and .thm files) and found that some were remarkable generous, offering up their sources files no questions asked. *Thanks again to all the developers that sent me stuff! You have been tremendously helpful in furthering them building ability.*

I'm guessing that there are probably other future theme creators out there like myself and thought that maybe we could start a open source theme thread in which theme developers could post their Theme Builder and Composer source files if they wished. There is already a similar thread in the Storm section: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/op...-files-307020/ that has 30+ pages and I think the Tour section could use something similar.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea? Would any theme makers consider releasing their files?
    01-09-10 03:51 PM
    Really guys... Nothing?
    No support what-so-ever?
    Yesterday the 9700 thread started their own:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/th...-theme-405475/
    01-18-10 01:48 PM
    Maybe this just needed a bump tp the top for the developers to see......hopefully they'll help out...
    01-18-10 01:50 PM
    BUMP

I would like this too. I have messed around a little with the theme composer but got discouraged. It would be awesome just to have some easy ones to build off of.
    01-18-10 08:38 PM
    I could not make heads or tails of the program so I would really like some themes to work with and try to understand how it all works.

How 'bout an L base???
    01-18-10 09:08 PM
    This thread is a good start. Quality THM files are available here

THM files by FTWRATH
    Last edited by dannieloco; 01-19-10 at 01:39 AM.
    01-19-10 01:36 AM
    I started making themes about a month ago. Check my sig to see if you like the ones I made. They are very simple; some have transitions, some don't. No customized icons but all icons on main screen are user customizable. I save all of my .thm files. If there is something you would like to have for yourself, let me know. I'll figure out how to upload it.

I have no problem in sharing. My themes are free anyways
    01-19-10 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD