Ok i downloaded the forge theme right from the BB app world, i did like i usually do when i download apps, but when i came time to switch to that theme, i cant find it under my themes.

I have tried a soft reset, batt pull,

Im not sure what OS i have but i got the tour in october.

The only place i can find any thing about the theme is through advanced options>applications>Forge

i went to BB app world, and went to my world where it shows all the things i have downloaded, and its there but when i click on it, all it does is says loading... and it continues to say loading till i click off.

I emailed the suport the the app world said to but no response yet,

PLEASE HELP...
    02-28-10 02:43 PM
    You need to check to be positive that the OS version on your device matches the OS version for which the theme was designed.

Go to Options > About and read the third line to check your OS version.

Most likely you have 4.7 and the theme was designed for 5.0.
    02-28-10 02:59 PM
    The theme is most likely not compatible with your theme that is why you can't find it under themes. Definitely check into that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 03:14 PM
    There are direct versions of this theme. Contact the maker through email. I used( [email protected]. ) For support. After a simple explanation they sent me to there site with a code that allowed me to get the right version. By the way it is a awesome theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD