Hey Guys I talked with Bplay and they delivered.
    Currently they have themes for as low as $3.99 which, correct me if I'm wrong, is the cheapest available right now.
    They sent me the email today and I'm working on getting a special 25% off coupon with them as well.

Free BlackBerry Tour Themes | BlackBerry Tour Themes
    I listed their Today themes there. The $3.99 one is a new Today theme from them with what appears to be a bigger font then the other ones. It's also available in Today plus for the same price.
    If you buy 3 of the 3.99 themes from them (with my coupon code) it's an additional 10% off and comes to $10.77 or $3.59 per theme.

I'm currently trying to work with developers to sell themes through me for $.99 cents (I'm not taking a cut here). Although some aren't up for it yet.
    Doing my best here.

As soon as they come back to me about the 25% off I'll let you guys know.
    The reason I'm supporting the Bplay themes is because they currently have the smoothest running ones. From what my members report and people here there are no memory leaks and the themes run great. If you purchase one there let me know and I will add you to my $30 Tour Accessory Giveaway.
    Last edited by FTWrath; 08-11-09 at 10:47 PM.
    08-11-09 07:44 PM
    I didn't like them. I don't like Bbplay. To much run around. I speak from experience. Not bashing. Just personal do not like. Hard to even get a hold of someone.
    08-11-09 08:23 PM
    I thought the Plazmic release was not out yet for 4.7. Are these just themes that were made for the 8900 or something?
    08-11-09 08:25 PM
    I'll have to pass until they have a bigger selection
    08-11-09 08:27 PM
    You have to pay for themes on Blackberry's? LAME. Another thing my old WinMo did better.
    08-11-09 08:30 PM
    thanks for the tip. but ill wait for plazmic release so i get a wide variety of choices. and free ones.
    08-11-09 08:32 PM
    I currently am running the iberry today theme from them and have had no problems.
    08-11-09 08:37 PM
    I'll have to pass until they have a bigger selection
    I count about 90...that's an awful lot...
    08-11-09 08:51 PM
    Yeah they have a lot of themes for the Tour.
    I believe they use a Beta build that's why theirs are more stable then the modded ones.
    08-11-09 09:22 PM
    I also just got the Berry Neo Today, but have to report the font isn't any bigger, and is hard to read just like my iberry pink today plus. But I like it!! Just wish the font was bigger.
    08-11-09 09:28 PM
    I just purchased the Iberry theme and the font is really small and no icon for sms...The option I use most on my bb....
    08-11-09 09:30 PM
    Well there has to be an sms icon. Did you do a battery pull?
    Also go into your options and see if your sms and email are in the same folder. Some themes are defaulted to that.
    08-11-09 09:48 PM
    You have to pay for themes on Blackberry's? LAME. Another thing my old WinMo did better.
    Bottom line, Windows Mobile sucks. It's about three years in the past...All the apps suck for Windows Mobile, and guess what? Those themes, if they were on Windows Mobile, they would be pay themes too. Bplay sucks, yes. But when the Plazmic CDK (Content Developer's Kit) is released for the newer phone models, other people (like me) will be making themes and putting them out for free. So calm down, get off your "WinMo" bandwagon, and enjoy your perfeclty functioning phone. BlackBerry's are where it's at. People are just too ignorant and stubborn to see that.

If you like Windows Mobile, go back to it. For all means...downgrade.
    08-11-09 11:15 PM
    whoa haha

I ran the iBerry theme on my curve and enjoyed it thoroughly but i'm sorry, no way I am paying $7.99 for a Today Plus theme.

I'll wait for something more reasonable or just stick to the factory theme!
    08-11-09 11:35 PM
    With my coupon code I have it's $6.39
    Casper, I'm completely with you.
    As soon as we get a release and people start making themes those are going off my website.
    After all, it's a tour theme website and I need themes on there otherwise it's pointless.
    But I will have a dedicated free theme site there.
    Already got giveaways on the forums.
    08-11-09 11:42 PM
    Ely just released his amazing themes as well.
    08-12-09 02:25 AM
    i hate bplay. they still keep emailing me and i havent bought anything from them in a year and a half
    08-12-09 06:08 AM
    go back to winmo then. dont let the door hit ya on the way out.
    08-12-09 06:12 AM
    After reading a FEW good comments about bplays themes I took a gamble and dled the reflex color today theme... I totally would have had more fun throwing money out the window. The theme doesn't list any current messages/incoming messages. It doesn't display all of appointments just random ones it seems, and font is to small like everyone says. Not even worth getting off the couch for cc to purchase it with.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 06:32 AM
    I thought the Plazmic release was not out yet for 4.7. Are these just themes that were made for the 8900 or something?
    I was thinking the exact same thing..
    08-12-09 08:51 AM
    Hey guys, quick question. I downloaded and installed the iBerry 2.0 today plus theme which it says should work on the tour. I also installed the plazmic theme reader too although my tour probably doesn't need it since it wasn't one of the two devices mentioned (Please forward this email to your blackberry device, if you are not reading it from there already, and follow the above links. Customers with 7130, or 8700 model Blackberries should also make sure that they have the latest theme manager installed. It can be downloaded to your device from the following link

So I installed the theme, pulled the battery and the theme still wasn't showing up. Then I installed the cozmic reader and again pulled the battery...still no theme!

I was looking around at the support section and read this as for reasons why the theme wouldn't show up....."There are a few reasons as to why your theme may not be in the available Theme list, the most common being:

* Default Dimension themes are not installed. The base theme for a particular style needs to be on the device in order for the theme to work. For instance, a Today theme needs Dimension Today, a Zen theme needs Dimension Zen. There should be all 3 (icon, zen, today) in the list of available themes as most third party themes will use some aspects of each."

So does this mean that I already have to have the today plus them already installed to get this aftermarket them working? I'm confused as my tour doesn't have a today or today plus option. Any help would be appreciated. I don't really care about the $7 but more the fact that I need a today theme.

Thanks,
    Raj
    08-12-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD