This is my latest theme, its a departure from my normal style but I hope people like it. It has a bit of a Zune type feel on the homescreen with a customizable sliding dock and Hidden Today. I tried to keep it very direct and to the point, its a pretty small file and seems to run quick with no lag. Let me know what you think.

Available - HERE

Launch Price - $1.99 (reg $2.95 on sale through 8/28)

Video - I don't have the tour video up but it's similar to the Bold version -

Screen shots
    08-20-09 05:23 PM
    This is my latest theme, its a departure from my normal style but I hope people like it. It has a bit of a Zune type feel on the homescreen with a customizable sliding dock and Hidden Today. I tried to keep it very direct and to the point, its a pretty small file and seems to run quick with no lag. Let me know what you think.

Available - HERE

Launch Price - $1.99 (reg $2.95 on sale through 8/28)

Video - I don't have the tour video up but it's similar to the Bold version -

Screen shots
    looks great!
    the menu to the left is very microsoft zune/upcoming winmo-esqe. i really dig it!
    08-20-09 05:26 PM
    Looks really clean! Cant wait to try it!
    08-20-09 06:42 PM
    Has anyone tried this theme out? How is it?
    08-24-09 10:13 AM
    Just bought it.

Will take some getting used to, but I think I like it. I miss having a weather slot but can probably live without it.

I put a lot (probably too much) time into my background images so I like that the main home screen displays almost the entire image without it being blocked at all. this is what makes it OK that there is no weather slot.

one minor criticism I have is the signal meter... appears to only have 3 levels (I guess 4 if you count "no signal" as 1). You either have low signal, medium signal, or full signal. Maybe it is just that I'm used to having 4 or 5 "bars" ....and, truth be told, I really don't need that much granular data. We'll see.

I need to use it for a while before I can make a more complete review.
    08-24-09 11:00 AM
    I downloaded this theme but switched back to another theme very quickly. The theme is a great concept but not the best in execution in my opinion. The signal meter, battery meter, time & date, as well as the icons are entirely too small. I have 20/20 vision and it is difficult to see the icons because they are so small. I would not recommend this theme to anyone else as I won't be using it again and I got it for free.....
    08-24-09 12:45 PM
    I downloaded this theme but switched back to another theme very quickly. The theme is a great concept but not the best in execution in my opinion. The signal meter, battery meter, time & date, as well as the icons are entirely too small. I have 20/20 vision and it is difficult to see the icons because they are so small. I would not recommend this theme to anyone else as I won't be using it again and I got it for free.....
    that's exactly why I like it... a very uncluttered screen with very small icons and fonts.
    I have no problem reading the fonts/icons/indicators from 0-3 feet.
    08-24-09 01:00 PM
    gotta say i really like it. Only things i would fix is a weather slot on the home screen and make the home screen take up the full screen, i love my tour's HD screen i feel like this theme would benefit if the the home screen was maximized. but that's all good job.
    08-24-09 01:48 PM
    gotta say i really like it. Only things i would fix is a weather slot on the home screen and make the home screen take up the full screen, i love my tour's HD screen i feel like this theme would benefit if the the home screen was maximized. but that's all good job.
    that's the only thing i would like improved (not the weather slot, but using the full screen)

i also wouldn't mind the status icons (battery, signal, clock) to be a hair bigger

also, when i go into messages, part of the background peeks though, i've noticed this in a few themes and wonder if it's some limitation of plazmic, but if not, it'd be nice for it not to happen.

i'm really liking this theme though, quick and uncluttered. i'm a huge fan of my zune so i like the menu layout.
    08-24-09 02:43 PM
    thanks for all the feedback! I hope to have an update up in the next day or so with some fixes/tweaks

As far as the background peaking through on some menus at the top, this is something that is unfortunately an issue with Plazmic based on how much space you need at the top to fit the info and what kind of bar you have at the top.

The signal bar actual has all the steps lol it goes from everything being white, to everything being faded to everything gone.

Let me know any other suggestions you might have and I'll see hoe they cross over with the other feedback I have gotten.
    08-24-09 04:45 PM
    awesome, looking forward to the update, a larger clock that resembles the text on the left side would be cool.
    08-24-09 06:08 PM
    The signal bar actual has all the steps lol it goes from everything being white, to everything being faded to everything gone.
    oh, so there are 3 levels of 100% lit and then 3 levels of 50% lit? sorry, it wasn't terribly obvious. my signal hadn't dropped below level 4 in my office which is generally spotty.
    08-24-09 08:06 PM
    I too am a wallpaper *****; make the screen go full to the bottom (no black bar) and I'd probably buy it, even though I am currently using (and loving) the 3G theme by RedZapper. I'll miss the weather icon on the home screen, but I'm not sure how you'd be able to make it work with this theme...
    08-24-09 08:28 PM
    Definitely one of the better Tour themes!!!
    08-25-09 01:33 AM
    Any word on the fixes? I wanna get this theme (and when it's still on sale )

Couple of questions:
    - Are the text menu items (scroll to left) completely unchangeable (I'm assuming that they are)
    - Will you be able to fix the gap mentioned (in the message view)? There was another theme I d/l'd that I believe had the same problem and the guy was able to adjust it to get rid of the gap. I haven't d/l'd your theme yet so I'm not sure it is the exact same problem
    - In the video it appears to say "Applications List" at the bottom when on the main screen (both left/right docks hidden). Am I interpreting the video correctly? I much prefer it if it didn't say anything at when on the homescreen.
    - One final question: what does the locked screen look like? Does it show the background, or is it a custom image?
    - And one repeated vote to get rid of the black bar at the bottom.

Damn, for a buck-99 i should just buy it lol
    Thanks! it looks great!
    08-26-09 12:20 AM
    the applications list fades away after a couple seconds,
    the left side menu is unchangeable
    the locked screen is the background
    08-26-09 01:31 AM
    Thanks Adiliyo
    08-26-09 01:10 PM
    the only thing that stinks is when we have to add other folders .. to better organize.. the default folder icons dont match this at all... grrr
    08-26-09 01:12 PM
    you get used to them, the outlined folders go well with the wallpaper.

at least i think so

are themes only allowed to have one custom folder style? it'd be nice if we could get some other folders with the icons on them....
    08-26-09 05:07 PM
    i like the update man thanks!. seems a bit quicker too, i was wondering tho if you could make the home screen full size and just move the white text up. so it takes full advantage of the beautiful tour screen!.
    08-27-09 02:16 PM
    Glad you like the update!

To answer a couple questions -
    Unfortunately Plazmic doesn't allow me to make separate folder icons (which absolutely sucks, its seems like such common sense that it should be able to)

As far as the bar across the bottom, it's tough for me to completely eliminate any feature because for everyone who wants it gone i'll get an email from someone demanding it comes back because thats what was there when they bought it, what I'll do is minimize it a little bit more in the next update and hopefully give everyone something they can live with
    08-27-09 07:29 PM
    please get rid of it!
    08-27-09 07:55 PM
    this theme works great with .191 btw in case anyone was wondering...(aside from the media button not doing anything, but that's because there is no media home app in it...)

smaller is better, gone would be best (the text on the bottom)

personally, the only thing i would like is the clock bigger...i like to glance at the phone and be able to discern the time, but that's just me.
    09-02-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD