- Support for Bold 97xx, Tour 96xx, Bold 9000, Curve 89xx
    - Fully functional inspired UI from the best next-generation console
    - Dedicated Weather Slot on Home tab
    - QuickLaunch (space) and SMS ($) shortcut keys
    - Minimalist look yet extreme functionality
    - Custom battery meter
    - Custom Homescreen icons
    - Custom Profiles icons
    - Super wallpaper friendly; able to hide the homescreen UI to view wallpapers unobstructed
    - Universal wallpaper compatibility: looks amazing on all dark AND light wallpapers!
    - 5 user-defined icons in Favourites tab
    - Slick Hidden Today popup for Calendar and Messages
    - Silky smooth operation, absolutely NO LAG, memory leaks, or battery drain. Just a clean, fast theme

Screenshots

Wallpaper-friendly Example

Overview

7 tabs: Home, Communication, Favourites, Media, Browser, Productivity, and Games. Hovering over each tab will grant access to items contained within the tab.

To set up your weather application, simply place it in the first slot of your application menu. To set up your 5 user-defined applications, place those applications in slots 2 to 6. Easy as that!

Video

To see this unique theme in action, please watch the !

To purchase the theme, please click HERE.

As usual, all feedback is welcome. Also, feel free to share screenshots of your homescreen, along with what 5 user defined icons you use for the Favourites tab!

- Vince

Change Log - (Updates are always free)

v1.1
    - The message preview font is now in italics for the Messages and SMS inboxes, to help differentiate them from the Subject/Sender font
    - Adjusted colours for menus and dialogs, they are now more suitable and even more visually appealing

v1.2
    - Theme name now changed to XM-BB to avoid possible legal issues
    - Menus and dialog boxes are even more transparent
    - Fixed dialog buttons to look better
    - Fixed profiles icon focus to look better
    - Changed notification icons for top banner to something more ..."inspired"
    - Changed profiles icons to something more ..."inspired"
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 07-01-10 at 02:01 PM.
    03-01-10 03:04 AM
    XMB is updated to v1.1, hit the change log for more info.
    03-01-10 02:22 PM
    Wow... I must say this is one **** of a theme... No lag at all.... Good work man....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-01-10 04:42 PM
    Sweet wallpaper! Glad you like the theme =D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 04:51 PM
    This looks great Vince, I commend you (and FTWrath if he helped with design) on a very good looking theme.

I wish it wasn't $5, I might consider buying if it were cheaper.
    03-01-10 05:07 PM
    This theme was a solo effort but our upcoming collaboration should be pretty sweet too
    Sorry to hear about the price issue. Maybe one day you will deem it as a worthy purchase, as many others already have

03-01-10 05:19 PM
    Very cool Vince!!! Worth every penny!!
    03-01-10 07:31 PM
    just a quick question.. I see u have a change log, which hint at updates..
    If we were to purchase it and u were to update it later would we have to pay for each update u put out?

Maybe a dumb question, but I wasnt sure lol
    03-01-10 07:57 PM
    Thank you, Pat, for all your support from the very start of my theming journey. You're a great friend
    03-01-10 07:59 PM
    just a quick question.. I see u have a change log, which hint at updates..
    If we were to purchase it and u were to update it later would we have to pay for each update u put out?

Maybe a dumb question, but I wasnt sure lol
    Not a dumb question at all. Updates are always free. In fact, you get an automatic email the very second I post an update to make it live. Hope that answers your question!

- Vince
    03-01-10 08:01 PM
    Contest time!!!

I know how much the CrackBerry nation loves contests, and so I wanted to throw a fun and unique one, for my appreciation of everyone's feedback so far. This theme has really taken off, and it's my turn to give back to the community! So here we go...

Considering this is a Playstation 3 theme, the first 5 people to add me on Playstation Network (my gamer tag is VeeTeePee), and send me a message with the following criteria win a FREE copy of XMB!

- CrackBerry forums user name
    - Your favourite PS3 game
    - Why you want the XMB theme so bad!

Don't fret, the next 5 people after that will also get 50% off! The best thing about the 10 people that win this, is that you get all additional colours at 50% off. Just to be absolutely clear:

- Winners 1 - 5 get XMB for free, and all additional colours for 50% off, if they so choose.

- Winners 6-10 get XMB for 50%, and all additional colours for 50% off, if they so choose.

The time is now 9:20PM EST, I plan to go to bed at midnight EST, so even if we don't have the 10 winners yet, the contest closes.

I'm currently camping out by my PS3 with my laptop beside me, so what are you waiting for?! Cya on PSN!!!
    03-01-10 08:20 PM
    Diggin the new updates!!
    03-02-10 11:35 AM
    You already get the winners of the contest Vince?

I wanted to send you an invite yesterday but there was a scare for the old "fat" PS3's about some programming glitch.... I left the console off all day just to be safe.

Still not even sure if it's safe to turn it on today but I'll risk it for your theme.

EDIT: Did a little research and it appears everything is fixed, just FYI everybody.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 03-02-10 at 02:17 PM.
    03-02-10 02:02 PM
    Only one person won, and he showed me proof of adding me even though I didn't see it on my part due to the PSN problems. Maybe I might have another one, but it won't be for a while, sorry.
    03-02-10 02:11 PM
    XM-BB now graces the Bold 9000! To celebrate, take an additional 20% off the already sale price of 4.99! That's right, XM-BB can be yours today for just $3.99 (regular price $5.99), until this Friday, March 5th only! Please checkout with coupon code "BOLDINTRO" to take advantage of this limited time offer =)

- Vince
    03-02-10 06:55 PM
    Hey Vince,
    Bought the theme yesterday and wondering what 2 apps under the last row of icons do (the game control pic). Nothing seem to happen when I click on either icons.
    03-03-10 07:55 AM
    Hi, those are the default games that come with the BB, I thought everyone had them? I guess not =/
    03-03-10 07:59 AM
    Hi, those are the default games that come with the BB, I thought everyone had them? I guess not =/
    The only game I have is Texas Hold'm and it's not showing up in the homescreen. Would you consider updating the last fixed icon customizable to a)game of choice b) games folder c) any app? Otherwise, the last fixed icon is useless, at least for me. Thanks in advance.
    03-03-10 08:16 AM
    PM me please.
    03-03-10 08:18 AM
    Hey Vince -
    Love the theme, man i purchased it as soon as i saw it. mostly no lag problems at all and so far the most unique theme i've ever used. just one problem i seem to keep having: major lag (5 seconds or so) when i try to exit just about any app. example, i just read an email and hit back or exit and every time it takes 3-5 seconds to respond. i have tried restarting, battery pull, you name it, nothing fixes this problem.
    any ideas??? thanks!
    03-08-10 07:14 PM
    The only thing that makes my device do that is when I exit out of Facebook, my Bold slows down like how you're describing. Other than that, I'm clueless bro, no one else has reported anything of that nature...
    03-08-10 08:00 PM
    I'm throwin' a special sale for those who would love to get their hands on the theme but found the price a bit too steep. The theme is now on sale for $2.99 until March 21st (regular price $6.99)!
    03-16-10 06:00 PM
    I love this theme just as much as I love my PS3 lol...my wife finally gave me the ok to purchase this theme and I'm still trying to get used to it but I do have a couple of questions: other than the faves tab can any other tab be customized or is it as is and if you do come out with an update for this theme will we be notified somehow?

03-17-10 05:55 AM
    Glad to know you're lovin it, cuz so am I haha... yeah everything else is hard-coded by intention, to keep the look and feel of the PS3, so only Faves can be user-defined as well as the first slot in Home tab, which I recommend throwing a weather slot into. And if I update the theme, it will automatically generate an email through MobiHand informing you of such.

- Vince
    03-17-10 02:03 PM
    Permanent price drop to $1.99! =)
    07-01-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD