@powert33- it doesn't seem to be OS related because several other themes update properly on the homescreen.. Plus I AM on official .545, so that can't be....

Since I'm not the only one reporting this issue, Are they updating for anyone?? Or is there anything that can be looked at to fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have a few different implementations I'm going to try. Problem is, I can't duplicate the issue you are reporting, so don't me surprised if I PM you to try a few beta tests.
    05-10-10 03:58 AM
    Another feature request: flip-flop the Messages and Calendar in the notification panel, please? May not be a big deal to some but I use the Messages option way more. Also, maybe add SMS to the notification panel since newer versions of OS add it to the hidden today?
    I agree with this request. Also, I notice that when coming from being locked I get the old style hidden today for my calendar on the home screen. I have to scroll away for this to go away.
    05-10-10 07:32 AM
    I agree with this request. Also, I notice that when coming from being locked I get the old style hidden today for my calendar on the home screen. I have to scroll away for this to go away.
    I've also run into this issue fairly often.
    05-10-10 12:28 PM
    I run into this problem as well.
    05-10-10 09:12 PM
    I have a few different implementations I'm going to try. Problem is, I can't duplicate the issue you are reporting, so don't me surprised if I PM you to try a few beta tests.
    would be happy to do so.. I appreciate your willingness to investigate

and imho, i like the order of calendar being before messages for the pop-up, but it would be nice to see sms added... anything added would be icing on the cake of a really great theme.. just wanna get this weather slot working and I'll be happy!
    05-11-10 12:01 AM
    I just moved over from the Palm world and windows mobile, so this whole BB world is very new to me. I am enjoying getting acquainted with my BB Tour though and so far think the pluses outweigh the ones from my WinMobile environment.

I purchased this theme and really like it. I also just got the weather from weatherbug, but was wondering. How did you get the temperature to show up in the window of the bottom slider? I think that's cool being able to see that all the time.

Anyways, love the theme, thanks.
    05-14-10 01:38 PM
    any progress on a possible solution for the weather slot updating?
    05-31-10 09:57 PM
    *Bump*

I'd be curious if the theme developer was planning on implementing any of the requests / changes.
    06-10-10 11:14 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD